Going out tonight...BBC on my mind

paigeEpoo

Female
Going out tonight...BBC on my mind. Thats for sure and watching it while getting ready is also crazy im drinking too! my girlfriend ia going out with me and she is 1 of them That has actually fucked/dated black men too. we shall see if those nodges will halp me on the path to the black side

Snapchat--7337427934928326576.jpg

It went so well really. I will just be straight up and say im still a BBC virgin, barley! It was crazy how the black minority completely dominated the bar. Every one had a white girl dancing with them. I danced with 1 black guy all night. I felt his bbc rubbing on my ass. I won't lie have his big black hands all over me made me feel sexy and wet. We made out several times on the dance floor. I noticed how intimidating i was with my bug black date to the white boys. Watching them take away so many white girls was erotic to me too.

IMG_20150505_032720.jpg

Thanks for sharing Paige. I've definitely noticed the same when out to bars and clubs. Black men get more than their fair share of the women and white guys usually just sort of accept defeat when a woman he's interested in gets approached by a black guy. It used to make me sad being a white guy who can't dance but now it's such a turn on to see.

It went so well really. I will just be straight up and say im still a BBC virgin, barley! It was crazy how the black minority completely dominated the bar. Every one had a white girl dancing with them. I danced with 1 black guy all night. I felt his bbc rubbing on my ass. I won't lie have his big black hands all over me made me feel sexy and wet. We made out several times on the dance floor. I noticed how intimidating i was with my bug black date to the white boys. Watching them take away so many white girls was erotic to me too.

View attachment 574777
Did you take your white boyfriend with you?

Reactions: wit
Back