going on a trip to south carolina

There is. Ever heard of Rock Hill? That is where I am from. How long are you going to be in the area? I would love to hangout.

lol - dude what are you doing on here anyway but embarrassing yourself? You got ok-cupid, match.com, christiansingles meet, whatever there are ton of websites for you to get some punnany. How many times do you have to get rejected to get the message that on here its 'black(in)towhite' only?
1406017314961-725x540.jpg

Last edited:
lol - dude what are you doing on here anyway but embarrassing yourself? You got ok-cupid, match.com, christiansingles meet, whatever there are ton of websites for you to get some punnany. How many times do you have to get rejected to get the message that on here its 'black(in)towhite' only?
1406017314961-725x540.jpg

Hey now, it's not that he doesn't have a place as an alpha male looking for some pussy on this site. There's nothing wrong if he wants to give a nice *ebony* queen his big white cock. But I agree, this is an interracial site and he should not be trying to give his white cock to a white girl.

Back