Going from gentle young man to Bull

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
I usually do not write much detail about my times with black men, but this was unusual...to see a nice young man change in the matter of a couple of hours.

Master brought over his nephew and wanted to introduce him to the lifestyle. We sat and talked for awhile, while Master explained about cuckolding, even had cuck-hubby kneel in the corner. I sat between them as they took turns french-kissing me.

However, this time was unusual, and emotional. He was a virgin and initially I was not my slut self but more motherly. I took him into my bedroom and he was somewhat nervous. I did not ask his age but he is young. Also not the typical hot shot, by rather shy. I had to help guide him, even just to unbutton my dress. He sat on the bed and after he removed my dress I guided his hands on my breasts, down to my pussy. He suckled for awhile and I taught him which ways felt best. I pulled off his shirt and he had a nice muscular chest so I sucked his nipples; he enjoyed that. I had him stand and his bulge was very obvious. When he dropped his pants, his cock is about 10", not super thick but I could only get about half in my mouth. I only sucked a little because he was getting too excited. He wanted to taste my pussy so I got on the bed and encouraged and guided him. But quickly he wanted to fuck, so I had him put his arms under my legs and I guided his cock in me and he felt so good. When he went in deep I moaned uncontrollably. His first time and he came pretty fast. I had an orgasm (feeling cum makes me orgasm) as his load was huge. I had him stay in me and within a minute or so he was rock again and this time he lasted longer and my squirting orgasms started flowing and my "OMG's" and "fuck me's" "I love black cock" started flowing from my mouth. So young, so cute, I felt like his young girlfriend. He had so much cum. We snuggled for awhile. I could hear Master dominating cuck-hubby upstairs and could hear cuck-hubby begging for black cock, then the heard the bed as cuck-hubby was fucked.

The nephew was very curious about the lifestyle so I explained and told him how important it is to use the husband too. I asked if cuck-hubby could suck his cock later and he admitted he was curious, because his uncle told him cuck-hubby is is great at it. I went down and started sucking him and he was ready to go and he fucked me again.

He and I were resting when Master brought cuck-hubby in. Cuck-hubby’s penis was erect and I could see the riding crop marks on his ass, so I knew he was well dominated and very submissive. Master laid next to me so I was between them. He made cuck-hubby beg to eat the cum from my pussy. His nephew was just wide-eyed when cuck-hubby crawled between his legs and begged for his cock. The wonderful part was he got erect. Then Master told me to show how I feed my cuck. I sat over cuck-hubby’s face and squeezed the cum into his mouth. Master was explaining to his nephew about how we are both sluts, that I needed to be used and that cuck-hubby is a sub fag. Hearing that was turning me on. Master, looked into my eyes, "Ask for it slut." He pulled me off of cuck-hubby and rolled me over. He had his nephew stand next to the bed and pull my hands over my head; then Master roughly spread my legs, put his cock-head on my pussy. "Beg slut." So many times I have heard that, so many black men making me beg. He knows me, knows my weakness. As soon as Master was deep inside, my orgasms flowed.

He yelled at cuck-hubby, "Suck his black cock fag." I guess his nephew was getting into that and the whole scene and said that he wanted to fuck me. They switched and this gentle boy says "Beg whore." I was shocked and turned on. This young gentle guy was turning into a controlling bull, making me beg. He grabbed my legs and he fucked me deep and hard. Just like his uncle did. This makes me orgasms fast and hard. As the nephew came, I heard Master pump his load into cuck-hubby’s mouth. As they walked out of our bedroom, he commented to his nephew, "That's how you use white whores."

Last edited:
I usually do not write much detail about my times with black men, but this was unusual...to see a nice young man change in the matter of a couple of hours.

Master brought over his nephew and wanted to introduce him to the lifestyle. We sat and talked for awhile, while Master explained about cuckolding, even had cuck-hubby kneel in the corner. I sat between them as they took turns french-kissing me.

However, this time was unusual, and emotional. He was a virgin and initially I was not my slut self but more motherly. I took him into my bedroom and he was somewhat nervous. I did not ask his age but he is young. Also not the typical hot shot, by rather shy. I had to help guide him, even just to unbutton my dress. He sat on the bed and after he removed my dress I guided his hands on my breasts, down to my pussy. He suckled for awhile and I taught him which ways felt best. I pulled off his shirt and he had a nice muscular chest so I sucked his nipples; he enjoyed that. I had him stand and his bulge was very obvious. When he dropped his pants, his cock is about 10", not super thick but I could only get about half in my mouth. I only sucked a little because he was getting too excited. He wanted to taste my pussy so I got on the bed and encouraged and guided him. But quickly he wanted to fuck, so I had him put his arms under my legs and I guided his cock in me and he felt so good. When he went in deep I moaned uncontrollably. His first time and he came pretty fast. I had an orgasm (feeling cum makes me orgasm) as his load was huge. I had him stay in me and within a minute or so he was rock again and this time he lasted longer and my squirting orgasms started flowing and my "OMG's" and "fuck me's" "I love black cock" started flowing from my mouth. So young, so cute, I felt like his young girlfriend. He had so much cum. We snuggled for awhile. I could hear Master dominating cuck-hubby upstairs and could hear cuck-hubby begging for black cock, then the heard the bed as cuck-hubby was fucked.

The nephew was very curious about the lifestyle so I explained and told him how important it is to use the husband too. I asked if cuck-hubby could suck his cock later and he admitted he was curious, because his uncle told him cuck-hubby is is great at it. I went down and started sucking him and he was ready to go and he fucked me again.

He and I were resting when Master brought cuck-hubby in. Cuck-hubby’s penis was erect and I could see the riding crop marks on his ass, so I knew he was well dominated and very submissive. Master laid next to me so I was between them. He made cuck-hubby beg to eat the cum from my pussy. His nephew was just wide-eyed when cuck-hubby crawled between his legs and begged for his cock. The wonderful part was he got erect. Then Master told me to show how I feed my cuck. I sat over cuck-hubby’s face and squeezed the cum into his mouth. Master was explaining to his nephew about how we are both sluts, that I needed to be used and that cuck-hubby is a sub fag. Hearing that was turning me on. Master, looked into my eyes, "Ask for it slut." He pulled me off of cuck-hubby and rolled me over. He had his nephew stand next to the bed and pull my hands over my head; then Master roughly spread my legs, put his cock-head on my pussy. "Beg slut." So many times I have heard that, so many black men making me beg. He knows me, knows my weakness. As soon as Master was deep inside, my orgasms flowed.

He yelled at cuck-hubby, "Suck his black cock fag." I guess his nephew was getting into that and the whole scene and said that he wanted to fuck me. They switched and this gentle boy says "Beg whore." I was shocked and turned on. This young gentle guy was turning into a controlling bull, making me beg. He grabbed my legs and he fucked me deep and hard. Just like his uncle did. This makes me orgasms fast and hard. As the nephew came, I heard Master pump his load into cuck-hubby’s mouth. As they walked out of our bedroom, he commented to his nephew, "That's how you use white whores."
You know you turn me on thanks

Back