Going away party

Here i am laying in bed next to my wife as she slumbers deeply. Her favorite bull has left just hours ago and fucked her to 5 orgasms before he shot his gigantic load into her mouth and left. It was our going away party at our bar. We expected lots of friends to show up. So much so that I wouldn’t have been surprised to have seen 7 black men that my wife has had sexual encounters with. Some just once, some on a regular basis. A part of me was slightly disappointed because one of her most prolific bulls, and former subordinate coworker didn’t show up for the party at all. The other former subordinate coworker did show up, and he ended up having a 4 hour fucksession with my wife. The thing is, she was fucking them both while she worked there, they are pretty tight bros at work, but neither of them knows that they are both fucking my wife! Since I found out that we’re moving, I have been trying to get my wife to bring them together for a fucksession. I know she’d have an amazing time. Both bulls happen to be her 2 most favorite and the ones that she has fucked the most. So I was hoping that by bar close both bulls would still be there, waiting to see if they could get a goodbye piece of ass. Wifey would be pretty damn ******* and high and spill the beans to both of them and have them both come home and fuck her.

I’m laying in bed watching the video of the fucksession that just took place with Hakeem. He’s 25, 10 years younger than wifey, and 20 younger than me. Honestly, I really love it when he and my wife have a fucksession. He has a really thick dick that stretches the ******* out of my wife’s pussy. I know she loves it. He’s the only bull to make her cum double digits in one fucksession so far.

He left, wifey sent me on a food run, ate half of what she wanted me to order, snuggled up in bed together, and she was out immediately. I got horny of course and started playing with her pussy while stroking my dick to the video I had just downloaded from the camera. I eased my hand and fingers into her pussy from behind in a spooning position. First one, then two easily, then three were no problem to fit into her vagina. I could feel how stretched out her pussy was. I’ve never felt it that stretched before. I was able to work four fingers and most of my hand into her pussy. I could grab her swollen g spot with my fingertips and flick it back and forth. With enough lube I was able to get my thumb deep in her ass at the same time. Still she did not stir. I sidled my legs out behind her ass and easily slid into her well stretched cunt. I watched our new video of just a little bit ago while I pumped her pussy with my swollen cock. It only took a minute or two before I was overcome and shot my load into her pussy as she slept.

I told him before he left that he should send us a text after he gets off work today if he wants to come over and fuck her again before he goes home to his woman and family. I really hope he does!

Back