Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

come on man...MORE
There is no point as you choose to remain ignorant. If you watch them and debate the topics at hand then I will share more. These links are meant for those that will watch them like my Unplanned thread about abortion (https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/believe-in-abortion-read-this-and-watch-these-links.160149/). I fear all you can do is criticize. If you were on the Titanic and people screamed it was sinking you'd laugh at them until you drowned in the Atlantic Ocean. It's sad when someone chooses not to exercise their mind. I pity you @chiblkstud and by all means hate everything I post there is 3 years of posts you can hate. I am questioning creating a thread about the Mark of the Beast. If you read the Bible, provided you can read @chiblkstud, it is fully listed in Revelation chapter 13. If I said it was bad to accept it feel free to take the opposing view when that time comes with the Antichrist and take your well earned mark @chiblkstud , as the Bible should be fake news to you as well?

Last edited:
There is no point as you choose to remain ignorant. If you watch them and debate the topics at hand then I will share more. These links are meant for those that will watch them like my Unplanned thread about abortion (https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/believe-in-abortion-read-this-and-watch-these-links.160149/). I fear all you can do is criticize. If you were on the Titanic and people screamed it was sinking you'd laugh at them until you drowned in the Atlantic Ocean. It's sad when someone chooses not to exercise their mind. I pity you @chiblkstud and by all means hate everything I post there is 3 years of posts you can hate. I am questioning creating a thread about the Mark of the Beast. If you read the Bible it is fully listed in Revelation chapter 13. If I said it was bad to accept it feel free to take the opposing view when that time comes with the Antichrist, as the Bible should be fake news to you as well?
GOOD LORD..MORE....this is comedy GOLD.

@chiblkstud seems to be banned thanks to the wise custodians that governs this site. He does raise a troubling aspect of history where natives were robbed and slaughtered for their land, but how far back does one go as there were all kinds of atrocities in history with Genghis Khan? Alexander the Great? The Vikings? Or back to Cain killing Abel? "Recent" injustices should be accounted for and I will allow those with a higher pay-grade than I have decide what is considered "recent" enough and how any survivors would be compensated if possible. In the meantime as the spirit of this thread dictates, "GO TRUMP!"

The late Professional wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper made a movie before he died called "They Live" where he found a pair of sun-glassed that uncovered truth that no one could otherwise see. In that movie Piper was selected as he had a physical role where he had to literally beat up a guy just to have him see the truth about all the lies no one else could see without them. It was the final resort after trying to convince him to do so and begging him to do so. I so feel it is the same thing with Trump! To me Trump is a living metaphor of those sun-glasses!

For any interested here is a youtube link to that movie and that fight scene begins at the 55th minute of the movie roughly should any desire to skip ahead to that part of the movie to see what I mean:

Last edited:
The late Professional wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper made a movie before he died called "They Live" where he found a pair of sun-glassed that uncovered truth that no one could otherwise see. In that movie Piper was selected as he had a physical role where he had to literally beat up a guy just to have him see the truth about all the lies no one else could see without them. It was the final resort after trying to convince him to do so and begging him to do so. I so feel it is the same thing with Trump! To me Trump is a living metaphor of those sun-glasses!

For any interested here is a youtube link to that movie and that fight scene begins at the 55th minute of the movie roughly should any desire to skip ahead to that part of the movie to see what I mean:

9 Signs You're Too Involved in Other People's Affairs
www.orchidrecoverycenter.com/blog/9-signs-youre-involved-peoples-affairs
1. The only thing you ever talk about is other people. When the only thing you ever have to contribute to a conversation is a rumor, opinion, or story about someone else, it’s a pretty clear indicator you’re too involved in other peoples affairs. 2. Your own affairs are not addressed

quite an avatar......but I'm convinced the only thing large about you is your nose!

Last edited:
Back