Gloryholes

I took Ellen to a nearby adult book store about 2 years back. She had never been to one before and had no idea what the glory holes were for. She pointed it out and asked, I told her I’d show her later. We started the movie and I slipped her shirt off and started playing with her tits. She got on her knees to blow me and in no time there was a hand reaching through the glory hole playing with her ass! She was startled and turned to see who it was but he withdrew his hand. She peeked through the hole and said “there’s a man with a large black cock over there jerking off!!” I guess he heard her because he stuck his hard cock through. Ellen seemed too shocked to speak and finally said “Oh my God! What does he want me to do?” I asked her what she THOUGHT he wanted and she said “I can’t swallow that, it’s huge!” She reached over and stroked it for a minute or two, as she did I slid her shorts down and she stepped out of them...now totally naked except her shoes.

She turned back to me and leaned over sucking my cock. Her ass was right in front of the glory hole but facing sideways. The man reached through and started playing with her pussy, she was ready to cum very quickly. She eventually stood up and I told her to at least try to return the favor. This was the first time she’d ever sucked a black cock! He wanted to fuck her but she wouldn’t. We talked for a bit and he and I exchanged numbers, we later became friends. Since then, she’s fucked him twice. And has now had 3 different black cocks.

I took Ellen to a nearby adult book store about 2 years back. She had never been to one before and had no idea what the glory holes were for. She pointed it out and asked, I told her I’d show her later. We started the movie and I slipped her shirt off and started playing with her tits. She got on her knees to blow me and in no time there was a hand reaching through the glory hole playing with her ass! She was startled and turned to see who it was but he withdrew his hand. She peeked through the hole and said “there’s a man with a large black cock over there jerking off!!” I guess he heard her because he stuck his hard cock through. Ellen seemed too shocked to speak and finally said “Oh my God! What does he want me to do?” I asked her what she THOUGHT he wanted and she said “I can’t swallow that, it’s huge!” She reached over and stroked it for a minute or two, as she did I slid her shorts down and she stepped out of them...now totally naked except heractionns.

She turned back to me and leaned over sucking my cock. Her ass was right in front of the glory hole but facing sideways. The man reached through and started playing with her pussy, she was ready to cum very quickly. She eventually stood up and I told her to at least try to return the favor. This was the first time she’d ever sucked a black cock! He wanted to fuck her but she wouldn’t. We talked for a bit and he and I exchanged numbers, we later became friends. Since then, she’s fucked him twice. And has now had 3 different black cocks.
Gotta love gloryhole action

I took Ellen to a nearby adult book store about 2 years back. She had never been to one before and had no idea what the glory holes were for. She pointed it out and asked, I told her I’d show her later. We started the movie and I slipped her shirt off and started playing with her tits. She got on her knees to blow me and in no time there was a hand reaching through the glory hole playing with her ass! She was startled and turned to see who it was but he withdrew his hand. She peeked through the hole and said “there’s a man with a large black cock over there jerking off!!” I guess he heard her because he stuck his hard cock through. Ellen seemed too shocked to speak and finally said “Oh my God! What does he want me to do?” I asked her what she THOUGHT he wanted and she said “I can’t swallow that, it’s huge!” She reached over and stroked it for a minute or two, as she did I slid her shorts down and she stepped out of them...now totally naked except her shoes.

This story is so HOT!!!! Thank you

Back