Gloryholes

OMG, where do you find this multi-person gloryhole?

This drives me insane.

I used to love gloryholes. It was a great way to get my sperm fix, in a fairly safe way. I'm terrible at doing the small talk that gets you picked up, so anonymous cocksucking is more comfortable for me. But now I no longer live in the US. When I was living in the US I simply didn't visit many gloryholes because they were all located in iffy places. But once or so a year, when I got horny enough and hadn't sucked cock in a long time, I would work up the courage and go, and damn it, half the times I never got anything to suck and just got all kinds of embarrassing looks from people around who kinda knew what I was there for, but who still refused to go in and put their cocks into the holes.

I still remember a certain nerdy white guy in big black nerd glasses who stood around seemingly studying the walls, trying not to show that he was actually watching a TV. There was clearly a big bulge in his pants. And no action from him.

WTF, seriously, how come there are such big cocks in these gloryhole photos that people post? I'm a loser or something, never got anything more than 7 inches and more usually some 2 inch micro dick that took a long time to get to a decent size.

Like 90% of my gloryhole fun, seems to have come from the general thrill of the situation (as well as my very real fear that a student who knows me would be around and take photos of me.) I never got a huge, always-hard black cock to slobber over for 30 minutes before it exploded in a fountain of cum as per my fantasy.

Haha, in my younger days (I'm a non-WASP Caucasian, as my profile admits), I would treat KY as a drivethrough place to get through as quickly as possible. Yes, I know it is an unattractive intellectually snobbish side of me. Having that ugly liberal bias, I kind of 'dismissed' certain places as places where I could explore my sexual side. To put it in a bluntly honest way (which I dare to do only from the anonymity of a forum, but I'm in my mid forties now so I don't care anymore), I literally was happy to suck smegma-covered black cocks, but not white redneck cocks.

Anyway I'm not such a prejudiced character anymore, but neither am I living in the US anymore...

All the pictures of white women sucking big black cock at the gloryhole turn me on so much... except for one thing. How come nobody is kneeling on a cushion?
Seriously, how can it be that enjoyable to spend so much time on your knees without kneepads or support?
I just don't understand most of these women. I love the submission, but I can't kneel for more than a couple minutes without getting sore.

Back