Gloryholes

Always a fantasy of mine when I see these hot videos. But whenever we go to bookstores all that ever in them is old grey beards it seems. Then I think ewww that's what would be on other side if I ever went to gloryhole lol. Then the fantasy is ruined

Please login or become a member to view
I love glory holes in nyc when I find a woman willing to join me we have fun here is some from my past
Where in NYC?

Always a fantasy of mine when I see these hot videos. But whenever we go to bookstores all that ever in them is old grey beards it seems. Then I think ewww that's what would be on other side if I ever went to gloryhole lol. Then the fantasy is ruined
well you can always arrange who you want behind the wall be finding Certain guys who qualify ,set up a day and time and tell them all to be there with a code so you know they are the ones you chose

for me that is part of the fantasy - being used by someone unknown
most likely someone i wouldn't be interested in at all
i love that slutty - dirty - sleazy feeling

Yeah there’s nothing like this in any of the sex shops in my area, they are all boarded/sheet medaled over. But looks like a real good time for both parties, I’d have to be the receiver due to my sub side craving attention and me having no desire to the alpha :-0

Back