Gloryholes

showingmyslut2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Who has actually visited one?
Which side of the hole were you on, giving or recieving?
How did you find it?

We're asking for the obvious reason, she loves to suck cock and has a fantasy about working a gloryhole, sucking as much black cock as she could stuff down her throat.

Who has actually visited one?
Which side of the hole were you on, giving or recieving?
How did you find it?

We're asking for the obvious reason, she loves to suck cock and has a fantasy about working a gloryhole, sucking as much black cock as she could stuff down her throat.
Not sure if you know, but tumblr.com has a bunch of these blogs with movies and pics. If you're interested in getting links to them, let me know by private message and I'll give you a few of them to check out. Also, there's a couple other threads on Glory Holes you might want to check out.

I like Glory Hole fantasies as well. There are some specialized businesses in multiple gloryhole business. Guys pay to be on one side, and the ladies pay to be on the other. Here are a few of those ... Mac

caption_GloryHole-RaveClubs.jpg caption_GloryHole-wall5.jpg caption_GloryHole-wall8.jpg caption_GloryHole-wall9.jpg caption_Gloryhole-wall11.jpg caption_Gloryhole-wall13.jpg caption_Gloryhole-wall15.jpg

If you put your below average cock through that Glory Hole she gets little to no benefit so this is another area where length matter.

Back