gloryhole visits

How many of you visited a gloryhole or would like to visit one??

There is a big adult cinema not far from where i live ... They also have cabinets with gloryholes..
I already stood on the parking lot a few times to watch what guys walk in but never dared to go inside alone :-/
Anyone wanna come with me and watch how i suck dicks through the gloryhole ? :)

There is a big adult cinema not far from where i live ... They also have cabinets with gloryholes..
I already stood on the parking lot a few times to watch what guys walk in but never dared to go inside alone :-/
Let make our own Gucci gloryhole

Yes!

I have! The one on Guy Brewer Blvd right next to JFK airport is filled with Big Black Dick. I once brought a gf there to serve the Men there , i've used the portholes to satisfy myself ; and one time, a Black Man and his white gf played in a neighboring booth and enjoyed being jealously watched through the gaping hole by me.

Ich bin dabei!

Ran across one and took ex-GF there. Most of the guys there seemed gay and the guys would peep through and see a naked woman. I think they were more interested in my penis. My GF stroked a few but was afraid to suck.

Never did it, never actually seen a real gloryhole, don't know if I would do it, what if there is a dude on the other side.

They tend to be in sleazy adult book stores in the very dark back areas. I went a few times thinking some females would be there on the other side or a couple at least. Ended up seeing a lot of cock. I know those guys left mad because I wouldn't do anything. I saw several angry eyes looking at me, but unless I saw a pussy on the other side I just stood there quiet and naked. Just be careful where you put your clothes.

Back