gloryhole visits

I love taking a girl therre i have several times here are some of my visits if any of you women happen to be in New york City hit me up maybe i can show you the best ones

Attachments

• VID-20140411-00004.wmv
    694.8 KB · Views: 91
  • VID-20140411-00007.wmv
    9.3 KB · Views: 71
Been there once ...just outta of curiosity to see what it was like...i took my gf and she blew on a bbc...she was having trouble sucking his cock. And after he came ..i asked her if she was ok...she looked at while cleaning herself up and told that it was her very first time ever tryin bbc n jst smiled.....i def enjoyed the experience and would do it again..

Been there once ...just outta of curiosity to see what it was like...i took my gf and she blew on a bbc...she was having trouble sucking his cock. And after he came ..i asked her if she was ok...she looked at while cleaning herself up and told that it was her very first time ever tryin bbc n jst smiled.....i def enjoyed the experience and would do it again..
I'd sure loved to see her getting filled with a real man's hot thick creamy load. That would rock my cuckold world. What a sticky mess to have to clean up. Yummy.

Back