GloryHole Club Presents: SECRET VALENTINE PARTY!! Feb 9th 2019

KimSwallows

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello, everyone, my Name is Kim and some of you may know of my queen of spades parties here in Maryland But there is a more exclusive invite-only event I would like to invite you all to Called the Glory Hole Club events also know in the past as Dcgloryhole. I will be posting each event here with instructions on how to RSVP.

SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE FOR INVITATION FORM Or email me at kimswallowsitall@gmail.com With subject saying you're from Black To white forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Events are intended for straight men, couples, single ladies

LADIES! Wear your sexiest red dresses and lingerie with some killer heels!

Saturday, Feb 9th, 2019

9 pm to 3 am

Couples & single ladies arrive at 9 pm,

Men allowed in at 10 pm.

ALL GUESTS MUST BE PRESENT BY 12:00

Private party house near Bowie, MD

The exact address will only be given to those who rsvp.

House Amenities Include:

· 5 Separate play Areas

· Lounge & Dance Area

· Fetish Hang Cuffs, Floggers & Saint Andrew's Cross

· Epic Gloryhole Wall of Maryland

· Bar Bring your Bottle

· Food Buffet Provided

· Kim Swallows Rum Punch

Dress Code:

· Men: Please come dress to impress

· Women: Showoff your Sexy Clothing you can't wear anywhere else or Follow the Theme of the Night

This event always feels up fast don't wait secure your spot now By sending me a message!!

BYOB Event!

Bring your own bottles and/or beer! We'll have ice and mixers.

But please be sure to tip our sexy bartender KIM SWALLOWS
Copy of VALENTINES DAY - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg

Last edited:
I know and am a member since 2012 however its hard to reach the parties since they moved to Bowie ,MD from DC if you know of transportation from the DC railways train and bus station please let me know these are the hottest parties with the hottest insatiable women in the world please let me know any info you have to
Henryhoard@hotmail.com i would love to attend a party again

Hello, everyone, my Name is Kim and some of you may know of my queen of spades parties here in Maryland But there is a more exclusive invite-only event I would like to invite you all to Called the Glory Hole Club events also know in the past as Dcgloryhole. I will be posting each event here with instructions on how to RSVP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOLLOW THIS POST FOR UPDATES ON THE NEXT EVENT
View attachment 2033109View attachment 2047820
You should throw a party in philly

Loved the party. It was a blast. Three spacious play rooms, PLUS gloryhole play room. There was the right mix of couples, women and men, and the atmosphere was very friendly. Kim was quite gracious in hosting and putting people at ease, before the fun started.

Oh, and there were some naughty all-holes-women. Oh daymmmm.... Started play upstairs, then downstairs, then upstairs again. And of course, watching J do his thing in the kitchen. Some of these married white women really know how to handle black dicks...

I left very satisfied and I will be at the next party. Thanks for the invite Kim.

You should throw a party in philly
Having seen the glory hole set up, it would be logistically challenging to replicate elsewhere.
Space-wise, it is a converted two car garage with HVAC. There are two custom walls with gloryholes in them. And one wall has an entry way into the gloryhole area. There are electrical switches at each hole, which are used to communicate with person behind, etc.

It is an elaborate set up. Dismantling it and transporting it will be challenging. I think Philly should come down to MD and check out the party and decide if you guys want to build something like this in Philly and we can come visit.

Back