Glory-Holes for White bois/Hubbies

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
It's known that glory-hole locations are usually frequented by white wives wanting to taste some black cock, with their hubbies standing guard. But should also they include for white bois as well? Isn't it about time that a lot of cuck hubbies get their first learning experience of tasting a black cock at a glory hole site?

white boi glory.jpg

It's known that glory-hole locations are usually frequented by white wives wanting to taste some black cock, with their hubbies standing guard. But should also they include for white bois as well? Isn't it about time that a lot of cuck hubbies get their first learning experience of tasting a black cock at a glory hole site?

View attachment 85556
Yes Sir! Anyway is good that coerces a white boi to open wide and taste Black Cock. It teaches us white pencildicks why we will never be enough. Size matters. It also emasculates white bois to suck, so there can denial that Big Black Cock is Superior. Humbled white bois shall tremble and drop to their knees quicker the next time, and the next. This will help restore the natural order to society.

Actually, these days most glory holes are "manned" by gay males (mostly white).
The entire point of a glory hole is for anonymous cocks to get serviced by anonymous mouths.

However, as a convenient alternative to masturbation for Black Men, those that wish to use glory holes should be able to go to establishments that guarantee they are going to be serviced by white mouths only, regardless of which gender they belong to. After all, a white mouth is just that and should be considered as a convenience for a Black Man to use.

True. Perhaps it'd be best to have a sort of cuckold club, and in a section, make a Glory Hole room where the white bois will be given such treatment.

I don't know that that would work well as the white wives would be wanting all that Black cock for themselves. I don't think they would be very accepting of white boys being used to give total relief to a Black Man as that would take a Black cock away from giving them pleasure, although they would be happy to have their cuckold husbands serving as "fluffers' to help get the Black cocks erect for subsequent rounds of fucking.

I was thinking more of adult book store, bars, barber shops or other establishments that could offer a white glory hole section that Black Men could make use of for those times that they just want a quick, convenient blow job instead of taking the time to have a proper sex session with a white female.
It could also be used as an incentive to attract customers at little cost to the establishment: free blow job with haircut or free blow job with every second *******. The only cost to the business would be building the glory hole as there should be plenty of whites that would be happy to offer their services.

I don't know that that would work well as the white wives would be wanting all that Black cock for themselves. I don't think they would be very accepting of white boys being used to give total relief to a Black Man as that would take a Black cock away from giving them pleasure, although they would be happy to have their cuckold husbands serving as "fluffers' to help get the Black cocks erect for subsequent rounds of fucking.

As fluffers, yes. But a few minutes' reprieve for the hubbies to get into their well-deserved roles would do just fine. Let the wives sip some champagne while they watch their hubbies do what's necessary to get their Black men started up and ready for them.

Yes, this would be perfect.

The Wives get a refreshment break with entertainment, the Bulls enjoy being sucked back to readiness to enjoy another round of fucking the white boy's Wife with the added kick of knowing it is the white husband himself that is preparing the cock to fuck his own Wife and the cuckold gets an opportunity to display his devotion to his Wife's happiness and pleasure as well as his respect for the man that is pleasuring his Wife for him.
Win-win-win. :)

Of course, then there needs to be a Female version of the glory hole utilizing "Queening" chairs so that, after enjoying a wonderful fucking, the Wives can go sit and relax while the cuckolds lick, lap and suck their cunts clean of all the sticky juices and cum they will undoubtedly be full of.

In fact, along with the glory holes for Black Men, there should be Queening lounges for Black Women that are also guaranteed to use only white mouths so that the Black Ladies might also enjoy being serviced orally whenever they wish. :mstickle:

Yes, this would be perfect.

The Wives get a refreshment break with entertainment, the Bulls enjoy being sucked back to readiness to enjoy another round of fucking the white boy's Wife with the added kick of knowing it is the white husband himself that is preparing the cock to fuck his own Wife and the cuckold gets an opportunity to display his devotion to his Wife's happiness and pleasure as well as his respect for the man that is pleasuring his Wife for him.
Win-win-win. :)

Of course, then there needs to be a Female version of the glory hole utilizing "Queening" chairs so that, after enjoying a wonderful fucking, the Wives can go sit and relax while the cuckolds lick, lap and suck their cunts clean of all the sticky juices and cum they will undoubtedly be full of.

In fact, along with the glory holes for Black Men, there should be Queening lounges for Black Women that are also guaranteed to use only white mouths so that the Black Ladies might also enjoy being serviced orally whenever they wish. :mstickle:

Now you're getting the idea of what I'm painting!

The wives will be there to watch at the same time urge their white-boin hubbies to suck harder. Afterwards the bulls return to fucking the wives, and then the wives troop into the Queening room and lay on long beds for the white hubbies to come and lick them clean.

Nothing can beat that!

i have sucked many Black Cocks through glory holes! i have even went to a predominately Black adult bookstore just so i could. Nothing like dropping to my knees in that seedy booth as a Big Black Cock comes poking thru the glory hole for me to service! And yes Dsoul...that is the perfect place for us cuckyboi's...under my wife as you fuck her doggie style so i can lick your balls and ass as you fuck her the way she deserves!

Back