• No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Never Thought of It Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thinking About It

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long story, nothing new about situation... the short of it ... wife's v turned on by bbc but shy n reluctant to meet in a pre arranged manner ie. men from a web site.

I should have been more clear I suppose ... In a glory hole situation my wife would play with and suck cock, no doubt ... but in a everyday situation she wouldn't fuck or suck any man blk or otherwise w/o my knowledge or consent ... We have a very honest relationship sexually and has told me each and every time she has flirted, teased or visually showed off to a guy in various settings ... not sure if that answers your question but that's the deal anyways

I should have been more clear I suppose ... In a glory hole situation my wife would play with and suck cock, no doubt ... but in a everyday situation she wouldn't fuck or suck any man blk or otherwise w/o my knowledge or consent ... We have a very honest relationship sexually and has told me each and every time she has flirted, teased or visually showed off to a guy in various settings ... not sure if that answers your question but that's the deal anyways

Has she been with a black man before??

Back