giving your wife away, for the weekend.

keyodi

Male
Real Person
Me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money

Wish I was still married, I'd love to treat my ex-wife to have a good time with you. Just leave a bit of your black seed around her pussy for me to lick when she gets back and I'd be a very happy white boy :)

Me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money
When are we going ? lol

She has done this a couple times. I would get a call or text on Friday afternoon from her bull and he would tell me they are going out of town for the weekend. Normally wouldn't know where they were going, but it was a huge turn on the entire weekend wondering what they were doing.
Do you have photos..?

I'd love to give my gf away to a black bull for the weekend as long as they take picks for me here's my gf and me
Me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money[/quotelove

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 39
Back