Giving this another shot, Petite Asian wife in DC or NoVa

DCxCouple

Couple
Hello gentlemen, we're giving this website another shot. We had success on another adult site but her bull has a new gf who I don't think approves of his lifestyle haha.

We're an experienced couple who have been together for 4 years. We've attended private parties before and have visited our local swing clubs.

As for experience in the bedroom, we've been full swap with two couples. Experienced a few threesomes with single girls, and wife has had 2 bulls (bbc) before.

We're looking for a fit well hung gentlemen to play with her on a regular basis. We ask that you provide a verification pic and we will do the same to ensure everyone knows what to expect.

Hello gentlemen, we're giving this website another shot. We had success on another adult site but her bull has a new gf who I don't think approves of his lifestyle haha.

We're an experienced couple who have been together for 4 years. We've attended private parties before and have visited our local swing clubs.

As for experience in the bedroom, we've been full swap with two couples. Experienced a few threesomes with single girls, and wife has had 2 bulls (bbc) before.

We're looking for a fit well hung gentlemen to play with her on a regular basis. We ask that you provide a verification pic and we will do the same to ensure everyone knows what to expect.
Interested hit me up

I am interested.

Hey there how are you? Still looking? Would love to get to know you and see if we can have some fun together...

Let’s connect

Back