Giving him something to stroke to

Curious Couple 4 BBC

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg.
Black cock hounds!!!!My best friends husbands lets her perform oral on my black boyfriends as long as he can watch and Im giving him head at the same time...We worked out this agreement several years ago when I told my best friend and her husband what I was up to behind my husbands back..They said they would keep the secret and that they would love to see it for themselves sometime .. I said sure :) When the day came and they saw me in action for the first time they were both turned on by it..and so we all struck a deal to share and swap.. The first time my friends husband saw her with my black boyfriends huge cock in his wife's mouth, he went crazy..I was only blowing him about 5 min until he shot his load down my throat...he just sat back and waited for my black boyfriend to finish on is wife...After about 15 min of my girlfriend trying her best to throat her first black cock my boyfriend pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked a nice 4 or 5 shots of thick cum all over her face lips and tits..Her husband just smiled and said told my girlfriend he loved the action..We have been doing this for about three year now and we all love it.. :)

Last edited:
View attachment 446734 View attachment 446733 View attachment 446732 View attachment 446731
My best friends husbands lets her perform oral on my black boyfriends as long as he can watch and Im giving him head at the same time...We worked out this agreement several years ago when I told my best friend and her husband what I was up to behind my husbands back..They said they would keep the secret and that they would love to see it for themselves sometime .. I said sure :) When the day came and they saw me in action for the first time they were both turned on by it..and so we all struck a deal to share and swap.. The first time my friends husband saw her with my black boyfriends huge cock in his wife's mouth, he went crazy..I was only blowing him about 5 min until he shot his load down my throat...he just sat back and waited for my black boyfriend to finish on is wife...After about 15 min of my girlfriend trying her best to throat her first black cock my boyfriend pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked a nice 4 or 5 shots of thick cum all over her face lips and tits..Her husband just smiled and said told my girlfriend he loved the action..We have been doing this for about three year now and we all love it.. :)
If hubby only knew :(

image.jpg image.jpg
View attachment 446769 My girlfriends husband loves getting head from me while watching his wife is giving head to one of my black cock lovers..
His cock is no comparison to any of my guys lol
Even though is a white guy I still enjoy teasing him and turing him on...besides my bjs he cant seem to keep his hands off my thick ass ... and Im always shoving my boobs in his face lol

Back