Givin'/Gettin' Head!

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
ClenchedFIST.jpg

Almost everyone in here loves and enjoys getting head, no matter who's giving it or why ... But it's hard to imagine that a lot of women out there still find it hard giving head. You've have thought such sluts would be getting lessons from making use of sucking bananas and such, but the *******'s for real! But aside from that, there too exist a lot of black men out there who shy away from giving a woman head. Sounds ridiculous, but it's the truth. I know of several who'd rather take poison than give a woman head.

Any of you ever met any such persons before who just don't enjoy giving head, male or female?

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2011/12/giving-head.html

i always love to do that to a woman that does me good like that.

Too Bad there are not many takers and especially where im at in Oklahoma, women here want someone better looking or scared to be with blacks.

thats what i deal with around here.

Lewis

Never met a man who didn't like doing me. Giving a man head is. in my opinion, the most intimate thing I can do for him.

i always love to do that to a woman that does me good like that.

Too Bad there are not many takers and especially where im at in Oklahoma, women here want someone better looking or scared to be with blacks.

thats what i deal with around here.

Lewis
were sorry it's like that were your from you sound like a good person'' my wife would love you given her such a treat as you would her given you the same treat!

were sorry it's like that were your from you sound like a good person'' my wife would love you given her such a treat as you would her given you the same treat!

Its all right, maybe someday that when someone wants it or wants to be eaten, I havent eaten any pussy in years. just havent found anyone intersted in that or me but thats life

Back