give your wife away, for the weekend

i get the 'weekend away with my lover' thing - i've done that and even been on dirty weekends abroad.

but the whole talking down to my husband and expecting him to pay for you to fuck me and for him to pay me to buy you gifts... no, i don't go in for that. i don't really understand why it's a turn on, but hey-ho, that's just me i guess.

the one guy who misjudged things and talked down to my husband, very soon realised neither of us go in for that cuckold humiliation thing.
Fair enough 👍 were you from Noreen?
Would love to take you on a weekend away

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
🥵🥵🥵🥵🤤

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
Let me know when

The thought of watching my wife get ready and then dropping her off with a black man is amazingly horny
We were swingers from our 30,s till Her 60,s started black only aged 48 to 62.
So used to drop Her off and pick Her up.
I loved the few days before and Her arranging on the phone, then the getting ready and the beautiful underwear and clothes ( She always was very smart ).
The sometimes having to find a hotel for Myself, because parents had our children or they were old enough to ask “Where,s Mum “,
so usually stayed on my own,after dropping Her off, sometimes I would get a text or phone call later on a video, Her snorting Charlie while being fucked by a few of them.
picking Her up the next day sometimes a disheveled mess.
But always once in the car would Say how much She had enjoyed Herself.
We probably could have carried on for more years, She certainly did not show Her age and was very fit.
But at 62 years old She said to me “ Hun, We have been fucking othe people for over 30 years,I don’t want to do it anymore “
So it stopped.
Now to old anyway.
What We would do to be living in these more enlightened times not like when We were at it,With black guys some 20+ years ago.
It did seem that one had to be more careful in those day,s.
As one of Her Sister,s around now 48 says, ( Not to Me ) but to my Wife, that since Her divorce She is having a great time working in London and the various events She attends, to get fucked.

Last edited:
I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.
that's so damn hot.

Back