GIVE ME MY FIRST BBC!

definetely would fill you up all nite
definetely would fill you up all nite
all the other pics were taken in a hotel room, i think my hubby had planned for someone to have sex w me but it didnt work out, guy didnt show or something,... Husband sure was getting me ******* and gave me a few lines and he knows that stuff MAKES ME HORNY!

Attachments

• P1030112.JPG
    P1030112.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
all the other pics were taken in a hotel room, i think my hubby had planned for someone to have sex w me but it didnt work out, guy didnt show or something,... Husband sure was getting me ******* and gave me a few lines and he knows that stuff MAKES ME HORNY!

That sucks baby i have met some nice couples from this site before and its a shame when the guy pussies out:(

That sucks baby i have met some nice couples from this site before and its a shame when the guy pussies out:(
he was afraid of my tight pussy, he didnt want to cum inside of me while making me cum???

I would cum inside and outside of you as long as your clean and do not get pregnant...would cum in your pussy and mouth honey:)

i would cum inside and dont care if you do or dont get pregnant

Back