Girth & Stretch pictures

This is what happens when you've fucked over 100 big black cocks. Your pussy will be stretched and ruined, the good news is black guys get turned on knowing that your pussy is so big because black cocks have used it to the point where there is no sense fucking white cock. That goes for weather you're married or not.

Attachments

• Vegas 2014-14 - Copy.JPG
    Vegas 2014-14 - Copy.JPG
    490.7 KB · Views: 572
  • Bred_blk_friday.jpg
    Bred_blk_friday.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 593
  • July 2014 NYC-4.JPG
    July 2014 NYC-4.JPG
    326.6 KB · Views: 562
  • netspreading.jpg
    netspreading.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
This is what happens when you've fucked over 100 big black cocks. Your pussy will be stretched and ruined, the good news is black guys get turned on knowing that your pussy is so big because black cocks have used it to the point where there is no sense fucking white cock. That goes for weather you're married or not.
I can’t wait til the day my wife’s pussy looks like that and I slide my white dick in her and she tells me that she can’t feel me.

Wife is a girth girl she would take girth over length any time...now if you have both ..then that's a win win
You got that right!
My wife, Pam, was fortunate enough to get a win win win opportunity when she first got blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. He is extremely well endowed! Pam measured him during an action break which showed his black intruder as being almost 11 inches long (one win) and just under 7 1/2 inches in diameter at the middle of his shaft (2nd win), plus Edwin had incredible stamina! (3rd win) I've never known of anything like it before, nor since, but Edwin never once went flaccid after cumming!
P.S. That pic in our Avatar is of Pam's crotch moments before she and Edwin commenced their activity!
You can clearly recognize her anxiety by the evident wetness clearly visible in the center of her crotch!
Watching Edwin satisfy her pussy's craving was an awesome sight!

Here I go again! I just can't seem to get past how great it is to watch a big black cock get into a beautiful white swollen horny wet pussy and give it a good pounding! I can see a lot of Pam and Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, who is black, in each and every one of these pics! It was an awesome sight watching him give Pam, my wife, her first ever big black cock! The fact that his cock is over 10 inches long and slightly over 7 inches in circumference only added to the overall experience! Should I mention, once Edwin got pass the point where he stretched her poor pussy sufficiently to comfortably accommodate her new found pussy intruder, her fucked her all night and until the sun came up! It's an experience that can only be had once in a lifetime, or as they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression! And what a magnificent impression it was!

Back