Girls who need to get Bred by Black Men!

Lady's do you want to get bred by a black gentleman? Guys do you want her to get bred?

• Lady's: Yes, it's my dream!

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Lady's: No, that's to much for me.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Lady's: Maybe, I'm just not sure yet?

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Guy's: Yes, it's my dream!

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Guy's: No, that's to much for me.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Guy's: Maybe, I'm just not sure yet?

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters

TheUBM

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I've been looking to start a new thread, but so much is already covered I didn't want to do the same thing again. BTW, this is not the same thing as "Black Pregnancy/Impregnation" or even "Black Inseminator at work . . ." both Great threads in their own right! It's not for wives already bred or in process of being bred, it's for girls(of all ages, sizes, & races) who need a black baby in their belly! Thanks to @MWFwithaFantasy for providing the inspiration my newest thread! Feel free to post your wife, girlfriend, or any other girl you know who needs to be Bred by a black gentleman! Thanks for all the support on all my other threads! I hope this one will be just as good and just as successful!

Resize of IMG_2327.jpg

This white wife is open and ready to be bred by a black gentleman with a Big Cock!

I've been looking to start a new thread, but so much is already covered I didn't want to do the same thing again. BTW, this is not the same thing as "Black Pregnancy/Impregnation" or even "Black Inseminator at work . . ." both Great threads in their own right! It's not for wives already bred or in process of being bred, it's for girls(of all ages, sizes, & races) who need a black baby in their belly! Thanks to @MWFwithaFantasy for providing the inspiration my newest thread! Feel free to post your wife, girlfriend, or any other girl you know who needs to be Bred by a black gentleman! Thanks for all the support on all my other threads! I hope this one will be just as good and just as successful!

View attachment 838160

This white wife is open and ready to be bred by a black gentleman with a Big Cock!
@The UBM Thanks!!!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

View attachment 838160

I want my sexy lil redhead seduced and fucked by the hung black stud

View attachment 838160

We hope born a couple of twins: a baby-girl like her and a baby-boy like him (BBC).

I think a couple things come into play. First and foremost is the desire for IR sex. Then for some women it seems that knowing the man is cumming in her is a major turn on. I have a vasectomy a number of years ago and the women in the group know that I am surgically safe. However a couple of them always go over the top when I cum. They grab my ass and pull me deeper into them and usually getting very vocal. They don't want to get pregnant and I can't impregnate them but in that moment of lust they want to be inseminated by me. Probably a couple of the women here could explain it better

Back