Girls, What Would You NOT Do for Your Black BF?

What would you NOT do?

• Total voters

EllaTwo

Female
To clarify the poll above: IF you are a white female, AND you have a black boyfriend(s) or Master, and he wants you/tells you to do certain things, which things in the lis t would you NOT do, even at the risk of getting dumped by him? Remember, you are specifying what you for SURE would NOT do.

Last edited:
I would have liked to have seen some additional choices, such as:

* pay his bail money
* use your house as collateral
* be his ******* mule
* watersports or scatplay to

To piggy back on what Ace posted, any woman who does any of that stuff willingly probably isn't worth having as a gf or mate if you're a black man with any dignity and common sense, and not simply a self proclaimed Dom.

* pay his bail money
* be his ******* mule

To piggy back on what Ace posted, any woman who does any of that stuff willingly probably isn't worth having as a gf or mate if you're a black man with any dignity and common sense, and not simply a self proclaimed Dom.

Well fucking said

Wow! I certainly didn't mean to offend anybody. This is just a fun poll. I always put what some may consider to be controversial items in polls whenever I can. I would have included more choices but the poll app limited the number. BTW, I always try to not judge others choices.

Wow! I certainly didn't mean to offend anybody. This is just a fun poll. I always put what some may consider to be controversial items in polls whenever I can. I would have included more choices but the poll app limited the number. BTW, I always try to not judge others choices.
I took it as fun thats why I said I liked dogs, I have had a couple of messages asking if I fuck dogs! I was only joking as took the poll as a fun option.
Although I have been out with a few 'ruff' guys in the past! X

* pay his bail money
* be his ******* mule

Funny but unfortunately true lol

Quite honestly, if there had been an option "any and all of the above", that would have been my choice. Sorry, but there's nothing on that list that I would be interested in.

I once had someone post that he felt I was lost here, in other words I don't belong. That may well be the case.

Quite honestly, if there had been an option "any and all of the above", that would have been my choice. Sorry, but there's nothing on that list that I would be interested in.

I once had someone post that he felt I was lost here, in other words I don't belong. That may well be the case.

Every person is different. We each have our own lives, our own wants and needs You certainly do belong here, just as much as anyone else does.

There needs to be balance. For every extreme position posted on this site, there needs to be a "voice of reason", and you are amongst the oases of sanity in a desert of fantasy.

Every person is different. We each have our own lives, our own wants and needs You certainly do belong has, just as much as anyone else does.
Thanks, Ella. Sometimes, stuff on here gets very extreme, and I'm just an ordinary woman who borders on the tame side. There are very few people on here that I feel like I'm actually on the same page with.

Back