Girls that love Black Bi Guys

Lovekelsey

Female
Real Person
Hey! Newish member here so let me know if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Looking around I see a lot of girls that enjoy when their white boys go bi but are there any other girls enjoy bi BBC's? Or any bi black guys that are into only black guys and white girls? Just curious if I'm an anomaly or in good company :p

Attachments

• 20180207_002310.jpg
    20180207_002310.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 83
I find it strange that it's become so normal for a gay man to be "out" and honest about their sexuality, but being bi still seems to carry some sort of stigma.
Exactly! I think it's part of upholding masculinity. But I can honestly say I don't think of a man as any less masculine for sucking/fucking another guy. It's about so much more than that. But they've been excluded for sure.

I'm here to show love for the bi men and women! ;)

I enjoy White pussy and Black Cock . As I an very secure in my own masculinity and open - minded enuf to explore bisexual women and men, I have no problem with escalating a particular engagement or session into the "taboo"" of male to male fulfillment.

I am strong enough to handle versatility. ....

Only recently did i identify as bi. What i saw myself as was a straight white male who, to please my Wife and Her Bull, would fluff him. The cleaning came later with her current steady Bull. He introduced deep throating to me and i would drip and eventually ejaculate without any of my own penile stimulation. The mere sight of a BBC, erect or not would cause me to salivate. This is when i knew i was personally into worshiping BBC, and not just to please my Wife.

That's not what this topic is about.

Yeah, I obviously think there's more support in this forum for bi white guys than black but I was just curious what the interest level from others was in the topic. It seems like there's a few others ;)

Yeah, I obviously think there's more support in this forum for bi white guys than black but I was just curious what the interest level from others was in the topic. It seems like there's a few others ;)

You've got my full support, Kelsey. Pure hotness!

Looking around I see a lot of girls that enjoy when their white boys go bi but are there any other girls enjoy bi BBC's? Or any bi black guys that are into only black guys and white girls? Just curious if I'm an anomaly or in good company :p
Iam really into white women and blk men.

Looking around I see a lot of girls that enjoy when their white boys go bi but are there any other girls enjoy bi BBC's? Or any bi black guys that are into only black guys and white girls? Just curious if I'm an anomaly or in good company :p[/QUOTE

Bi black guy here. And I love ladies that like bisexual men.

Pues acá estoy yo que soy negro bisexual swinger versátil con pareja y estoy tan convencido de mi sexualidad que disfruto de las mujeres blancas los hombres blancos las mujeres negras los hombres negros y además me encantan las mujeres trans y por eso no me siento menos hombre o inferior

Some black bulls don't mind having a white husband suck their dicks to get them hard before they fuck their wife, or suck him after they are done to clean his cock off. Most bulls don't consider themselves bi, though.
That makes them bi just because they are not a bottom doesn't mean they are not bi it what it is

I enjoy White pussy and Black Cock . As I an very secure in my own masculinity and open - minded enuf to explore bisexual women and men, I have no problem with escalating a particular engagement or session into the "taboo"" of male to male fulfillment.

I am strong enough to handle versatility. ....
My wife always wanted to be with 2 bisexual black men that are super super nasty. I'm not gay or bisexual and it's not fun or hot for me. I would love to watch 2 or 3 very nasty bisexual black men to spend the night with us

Back