Girls talking about small white dick

I'm filling admiting I'm a sissy, and yes girls, it's that small. I can wear panties and have camel toe. I have a female owner and hoping that she out me soon, but I learned on how small I am in jail, and how big, BBC is, in jail. I was arrested in panties, was made to walk to shower in them, and was not given boxers, I kid you not I wore panties and a pink jump suit, usually for women. Was in there 2 weeks, humiliated. And we'll, I decided to embrace it. Some might not like it, but it's truth.

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_195236.jpg
    IMG_20170217_195236.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 24
I'm filling admiting I'm a sissy, and yes girls, it's that small. I can wear panties and have camel toe. I have a female owner and hoping that she out me soon, but I learned on how small I am in jail, and how big, BBC is, in jail. I was arrested in panties, was made to walk to shower in them, and was not given boxers, I kid you not I wore panties and a pink jump suit, usually for women. Was in there 2 weeks, humiliated. And we'll, I decided to embrace it. Some might not like it, but it's truth.
The bottom is in panties, which I always wear, and skirt. I've been told by like 6 women in the last month that they couldn't believe I had a penis, that it is the smallest they've seen, and one said it's the size of a newborns on a35 to man. She is my owner now.

Attachments

• IMG_20170119_201240.jpg
    IMG_20170119_201240.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 24
I found out what my wife had told her best friend. Her best friend gave me a pair of boxers with a picture of a woman holding a magnifying glass and laughing and pointing for my birthday. Another female friend rubbed my butt and laughed telling me sometime good things come in small packages, "not". She said she had told me how small my penis was.

My first wife used to tell people all the time about my small penis. She left me for a black man and was ******* one night and emailed me a picture of his dick and said that was why she left me. I realized later she had cc'ed a bunch of our friends.

My first cheated and of course the guys had bigger dicks than me she told her best friends, co workers, and even her sister in law. Later after my wife divorced me her sister in law told me my ex had said the other guys had a much bigger cock and she was sorry for me.

Back