Girls, remember when you first grinded on a black guy and felt his dick get hard as hell mmmm

god i love grinding and dancing with hot sexy black guys on the dance floor especially when a good song comes on. love dropping on them with my short shirt and letting them slap my ass if anybody else has pics of white girls dancing with black guys post em its so hot
tell us ur 1st time

i can still recall my first time having that feeling i was at a party and started making out with a guy who i had only been friends with for a while, mix some kissing with a few drinks next think i know im sitting on his lap facing him making out and quickly i could feel him getting hard ,i could tell he was pretty big even thru his pants ,we kept on making out and i eventually jerked him off while we kissed and he touched my tits till he came all over my dress

i can still recall my first time having that feeling i was at a party and started making out with a guy who i had only been friends with for a while, mix some kissing with a few drinks next think i know im sitting on his lap facing him making out and quickly i could feel him getting hard ,i could tell he was pretty big even thru his pants ,we kept on making out and i eventually jerked him off while we kissed and he touched my tits till he came all over my dress

You can jerk me off whenever you like!

god i love grinding and dancing with hot sexy black guys on the dance floor especially when a good song comes on. love dropping on them with my short shirt and letting them slap my ass if anybody else has pics of white girls dancing with black guys post em its so hot
You're Sexy!

It's so hot to see blacks dancing with white girls, erotic and sexually arousing.
I have to agree IR2010. And as a whiteguy standing around the dance floor having been refused dances by several white babes to see them grinding with a black stud it 's gutwrenching. But I can't halp my little white boner making a little puptent in my pants and knowinng I'll be home jerking off while those bros will be screwing those fine white girls

linda ref discussion whos real, please tell more and more black guys the way to meet real white
woman is to go to clubs , any nightspots or like in uk blackmans fan club , not on here as so many
black guys seem to think theyll meet white woman here

Reactions: wit
I was at a club back home in NY a couple weeks ago and let this black hunk play with my titties and finger me while we were on the dance floor. I wanted to let him fuck me but he wouldnt agree to take pics and let me call my bf. I could feel his black cock and was soo horny. I guess he was shy lol
Kinky dame! I dig it...

Be careful grinding on some black guys... Not all of them are the shy type. Your dirty dancing could lead to a lot more action out in the open. Sounds like even if this one was camera scared, he still got shiny fingers on the dance floor that night!

finger white girl in club.jpg

I have to agree IR2010. And as a whiteguy standing around the dance floor having been refused dances by several white babes to see them grinding with a black stud it 's gutwrenching. But I can't halp my little white boner making a little puptent in my pants and knowinng I'll be home jerking off while those bros will be screwing those fine white girls
Jesus...

That is your problem. Learn to dance and to excite women and show some fucking style and you will go home to your hand less... Don't worry, there will still be some white pussy for black men to enjoy.

As idiotic as it first looks [ignore the Spiderman gimmick and sort of tool like demeanor of the presenter], Urban Tea can show you a couple moves that will let you have fun with women on the dance floor. The rest of the process, as in being fun and charming and confident, is up to you.

I can tell you first hand, the FATALITY is a show stopper and really connects the sexual chemistry (if any was there to start) between you and her in a stronger way. If it makes you feel better, even some black guys pull off moves like this - if not the more wild variations...

Back