girls, listen up. as many fake girls on here

tapdatass

Female
there is as many fake ass men. just met up with a "bull" that was a 5'4 asian guy. I ran out the place. just saying.

eb69lj.jpg

that really sucks to hear u had that experience yea i agree i think dere are as many fake guys ere too.

A white lady friend I've voice / video chatted with on a rival IR site that has a AV chat capability told me that the majority she'd convinced to talk either via the av chat function or Skype had in the main turned out to be 'Asian' - mainly Pakistani or Indian guys pretending to be black men - significantly more than the white guy fakers! It's a shame but its the downside of the Internet, that it can easily be used in this way.

Got to say that bigone is onto something - not necessarily a cock shot pic necessarily sufficing considering that could just be fake but certainly video and voice via something like Skype would make some important things viewable. As well as gauging a little of someone's personality and emotional responses!

there is as many fake ass men. just met up with a "bull" that was a 5'4 asian guy. I ran out the place. just saying.

eb69lj.jpg

Yeah i hate fakes myself, what did you say sweet little mama? the dude was a 5'4" Asian dude umm what the fuck was his excuse? He's a black man from another dimension? and the black dude you we're talking to via online was from that dimension? And when he came in your dimension his other life was him being an Asian dude? LMAO fuckin funny *******, i hope he did say that, hope they make a movie out of it and don't pay him a fuckin dime haha dumb fuck

sorry to hear. yes, fakes are all over the place. We've been lucky here. Met some wonderful men. Met some jerks. But they were all back men. We don't fuck jerks. We try an weed out the fakes quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tapdatass - Dam babe that ******* was fucked up but funny as hell as well (I'm sorry I find a lot of ******* in life humorous).
Make sure you get some good pics with the guy holding a sign with your name and talk with him on the phone enough that he at least sounds like a real black guy too. When they are unknown and have no verified references by other people, don't just go by the "real verified" pics on here as I've seen dudes stealing other guys dic pics to include my own.

@LuckyFucks - I'm curious what are some of the other ways you weed out the fakes and weirdos before meeting for enlightenment purposes?

Last edited:
we get off this site - onto our private email with the potential lover. That enables us to 'drill down' a little deeper with pics and info - and yes, we want to talk on the phone. We've only been outsmarted a couple of times - it's a sad waste of time. We hate wasting time because our lives are so busy. - The other thing we've relied on for so many years is referrals. Our current lovers know what we like - and confident men are not afraid to introduce us to their friends.

:bigsmile::bigsmile:
we get off this site - onto our private email with the potential lover. That enables us to 'drill down' a little deeper with pics and info - and yes, we want to talk on the phone. We've only been outsmarted a couple of times - it's a sad waste of time. We hate wasting time because our lives are so busy. - The other thing we've relied on for so many years is referrals. Our current lovers know what we like - and confident men are not afraid to introduce us to their friends.
Good advice, thanks for enlightening us from a couple who has experience on this topic.:bigsmile:

Let's face it those that just want fuck and that's all over a internet site, Com'on Man really smh

Last edited:
Back