girls, listen up. as many fake girls on here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tapdatass, Jan 21, 2014.

1. tapdatass

tapdatass Member

there is as many fake ass men. just met up with a "bull" that was a 5'4 asian guy. I ran out the place. just saying.

[​IMG]

2. tapdatass

tapdatass Member

yeah, figures. no replies. most of the people on here are white washed up losers. go find another room morons.

3. longdistancecuckold

longdistancecuckold New Member

4. bigone

bigone New Member

US
    So You Never Seen A Pic Of His Dick Full Body Pic Nothing Before Meeting

YngBlkHornyinLA and hephaestus like this.
  5. Yung mastea

Yung mastea New Member

Ty
    well im real you met up with me u get a 6'1 tall handsome long dick 21 black dude

Attached Files:

6. African bull

African bull Active Member Real Person Gold Member

that really sucks to hear u had that experience yea i agree i think dere are as many fake guys ere too.

7. hephaestus

hephaestus New Member

A white lady friend I've voice / video chatted with on a rival IR site that has a AV chat capability told me that the majority she'd convinced to talk either via the av chat function or Skype had in the main turned out to be 'Asian' - mainly Pakistani or Indian guys pretending to be black men - significantly more than the white guy fakers! It's a shame but its the downside of the Internet, that it can easily be used in this way.

Got to say that bigone is onto something - not necessarily a cock shot pic necessarily sufficing considering that could just be fake but certainly video and voice via something like Skype would make some important things viewable. As well as gauging a little of someone's personality and emotional responses!

8. inrab

inrab Member

UK
    You met him on here? Name and shame....

9. PhatDick84

PhatDick84 Member

Yeah i hate fakes myself, what did you say sweet little mama? the dude was a 5'4" Asian dude umm what the fuck was his excuse? He's a black man from another dimension? and the black dude you we're talking to via online was from that dimension? And when he came in your dimension his other life was him being an Asian dude? LMAO fuckin funny shit, i hope he did say that, hope they make a movie out of it and don't pay him a fuckin dime haha dumb fuck

10. BdnPcess

BdnPcess Member

Gives us women a bad name!!!

PhatDick84 likes this.
  11. Richarddeap

Richarddeap Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Lol I'm real your location?

12. Tatethegod

Tatethegod Active Member Real Person

US
    That's fucked up I'm all real baby

13. LuckyFucks

LuckyFucks Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    sorry to hear. yes, fakes are all over the place. We've been lucky here. Met some wonderful men. Met some jerks. But they were all back men. We don't fuck jerks. We try an weed out the fakes quick.

#13 LuckyFucks, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    bigblackbull76 likes this.
  14. Hottboi39

Hottboi39 New Member

Well I am real, 6 feet tall and has a massive fat black cock to fill you up

15. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @tapdatass - Dam babe that shit was fucked up but funny as hell as well (I'm sorry I find a lot of shit in life humorous).
    Make sure you get some good pics with the guy holding a sign with your name and talk with him on the phone enough that he at least sounds like a real black guy too. When they are unknown and have no verified references by other people, don't just go by the "real verified" pics on here as I've seen dudes stealing other guys dic pics to include my own.

@LuckyFucks - I'm curious what are some of the other ways you weed out the fakes and weirdos before meeting for enlightenment purposes?

#15 bigblackbull76, May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
  16. LuckyFucks

LuckyFucks Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    we get off this site - onto our private email with the potential lover. That enables us to 'drill down' a little deeper with pics and info - and yes, we want to talk on the phone. We've only been outsmarted a couple of times - it's a sad waste of time. We hate wasting time because our lives are so busy. - The other thing we've relied on for so many years is referrals. Our current lovers know what we like - and confident men are not afraid to introduce us to their friends.

LOVE TYRONE and bigblackbull76 like this.
  17. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    :bigsmile::bigsmile:
    Good advice, thanks for enlightening us from a couple who has experience on this topic.:bigsmile:

18. Steele@730

Steele@730 Member Real Person

US
    Let's face it those that just want fuck and that's all over a internet site, Com'on Man really smh

#18 Steele@730, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  19. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Was the problem he was Asian or was 5-4? If he told you he was black and 6-4 then he lied big time.

20. Steele@730

Steele@730 Member Real Person

US
    Naw the fact that people don't wanta invest some time and get to know people!