Girls getting Blacked!

TheUBM

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Still love to see wives & gf's ride & amateur interracial is still the best!
Just look @ how your wife is coating her bulls big cock with her cum.
071_1000.jpg

However, it's time for me to concentrate on fewer threads. This new thread will now be my primary thread. It's sister thread, "Girls who need to get Blacked!" will be my secondary thread. I will continue to post in other threads, like "Oh Fuck I'm Cumming" & "Faces of deep penetration", just less. I will also keep a few of my other threads going.

This thread will be an omnibus for interracial sex. I will be posting amateur, pro, cartoons, & whatever else is interracial sex based. Feel free to post pics you like as well.

Last edited:
574_1000.jpg

Your wife looks so sexy with that huge load of black cum on her tounge. You know she'll swallow it in a minute. She never sucked your little cock much and when she did, she never swallowed. She would always sit it out. Sometimes, if she could catch you distracted, she would spit it in your face.

185_1000.jpg

This wife got blacked and she loved it.

170_1000.jpg

Such a pretty pussy.

160_1000.jpg

Now taken by her bull.

174_1000.jpg

The pleasures of BBC are just beginning for her.
116_1000.jpg

She starts to sweat and turn red as her bull picks up his pace.

173_1000.jpg

Multiple orgasams are running through her whole body now. Your hand starts to shake, blurring the image.

122_1000.jpg

Doggy style now. Even deeper penetration.

183_1000.jpg

182_1000.jpg

181_1000.jpg

She's ridding him now, with an abandon you've never seen before. She never road you like this.

134_1000.jpg

Up an down, up and down, as she continues to cum on an on.

138_1000.jpg

132_1000.jpg

128_1000.jpg

123_1000.jpg

The end result? A well fucked pussy.

098_1000.jpg

And a wife who won't be going back to your little cock ever again.

163_1000.jpg

119_1000.jpg

990_1000.jpg

Look at all the cum your wife is coating her bulls massive cock(like an oak tree branch)with. She's squrited several times. You can see the dark wet spot on the sheets. You wish she would let you sleep in it, in the bed with her. But that's a place reserved for her bull now, since your little twig could never make her feel like this.

You have such a beautiful wife. You know your little cock can never make her cum like she deserves to. So you suggest she gets blacked. After some convincing she agrees.

318_1000.jpg

Just look at that big cock she's about to take. It's twice the size of yours in length and girth.

311_1000.jpg

She's sucking it now in a position she never sucked yours in. Her bulls dominance is beginning.

312_1000.jpg

The fucking has begun and she's already going crazy for his big cock. His dominance ascends.

309_1000.jpg

He's putting it in her, taking control of mind and body. All you can do is film it with your phone.

301_1000.jpg

Up an down she goes, controlled by her bull. Cumming with greater intensity each time. His dominance transcends.

303_1000.jpg

302_1000.jpg

She's ridding him reverse cowgirl now. She could never do that with your little cock. She is completely lost in sexual abandon. His dominance culminates.

294_1000.jpg

She's not your wife anymore, she's his slut.

293_1000.jpg

292_1000.jpg

On her knees for her master. Servicing him like she never serviced you.

306_1000.jpg

507_1000.jpg

With a feral scream your wife throws her head back and says, "Oh, hell yeah! Fuck me harder. Push it deeper, I can take it. . Her bull does as she has pleaded. After a while of more screaming and heavy breathing, she roars shouts at the top of her lungs, "When you cum don't pull out." When you hear this how do you feel? She's not on any birth control.

587_1000.jpg

You knew you shouldn't have bet a night with your gf on that last game of poker. A night has turned into the whole weekend.
You just heard her give a very surprised and alarmed yelp.
"You OK baby?"
"Oh, wow! Tyrone's cock just slipped out of my asshole and into my pussy. This feels great!! Fuck it harder guys!!"

Last edited:
Back