girls discussing BBC

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Since I started us talking about and looking online at big cocks, and now more and more BBC, she has told me that she and her friends would talk a lot about BBC. They would talk about if they were really that big and wondering about how they were. And this was when they were pretty young and right through college. I was a bit surprised. And now, I suspect it is even more common.

Since I started us talking about and looking online at big cocks, and now more and more BBC, she has told me that she and her friends would talk a lot about BBC. They would talk about if they were really that big and wondering about how they were. And this was when they were pretty young and right through college. I was a bit surprised. And now, I suspect it is even more common.

Dude, women talk about sexual subjects more than men! They're just more discreet about it than we are. And if she's still in contact with those "college friends" they're still talking about black cock. So obviously the curiosity/interest is still there. You just need to gently massage that desire. And let her know that you would enjoy seeing her impaled on a long and thick throbbing black dick. Like mine! :)

Back