Girls and their "Heavy Metal"

Somehow I doubt if she did any riding sitting on that fender. I'd rather think that she just posed for that pic,but the brother does need to get some rubber on that crotch rocket before he loses it himself.

You'd be surprised. I knew a guy that only had a solo seat on his Harley so his old lady wouldn't think he'd be fucking around on her. No P pad or pegs. He'd pick up a chick at the bar I hung at, throw a rag on the back fender so she wouldn't scratch it, ride her to the No Tell and drop her back at the bar before heading home to mama.
At least those chicks were wearing jeans and a jacket. Not a whole lot better, but at least a couple layers of skin saved.

You'd be surprised. I knew a guy that only had a solo seat on his Harley so his old lady wouldn't think he'd be fucking around on her. No P pad or pegs. He'd pick up a chick at the bar I hung at, throw a rag on the back fender so she wouldn't scratch it, ride her to the No Tell and drop her back at the bar before heading home to mama.
At least those chicks were wearing jeans and a jacket. Not a whole lot better, but at least a couple layers of skin saved.
That's not something I would do,or want to be witness to,and I've been called crazy. That's not crazy,that's STUPID!

Back