GIRLFRIEND WANTS 6-8 BBC'S AFTER BLACK-TIE EVENT IN PHILLY ON SAT NIGHT MARCH 24TH!!!

I'm the lucky guy who had the pleasure of organizing the Philly gangbang for this sexy slut. All I'll say for now is Damm.... She exceeded my expectations in every way. So much so that I am in the process of writing about the experience which I will share here, including pics. Stay tuned.
I am glad you were able to hook @Sexykk36D up with a great time @Idowives0763 !:exciting: She looks like she would be up for a lot of fun!

Ok it’s been a hectic few days but now I have some free time to sit down and write about my night with SexyKK36DD. So I saw a post here that she and her husband were going to be in Philly for an event and he wanted to have a gangbang for her. Being that Philly is my hometown and I was long overdue for a cheesesteak, (also, I haven’t been home since my Eagles won the superbowl) it was time to go back. I reached out and told him that I had to connections to put together an unforgettable evening for his hotwife. He gave me the go ahead and I got to work. I put out a few calls to some of my fellas and got a few from Philly as well as some from Jersey. I’ve been doing this for a very long time and my friends are real pros. They know how to handle a hotwife.

The night finally arrived and after stopping to get my steaks, me and my buddy went to the hotel where I met 2 other friends. The 4 of us chilled in the lobby while awaiting their return from their event. Mr. K. sent me a pic of what she was wearing to their formal event, a stunning floor length red gown that made her stand out even more (if that’s even possible given just how damm sexy she is). We were waiting in the lobby having a few cocktails and enjoying the atmosphere in the lounge of the plush downtown hotel that they were staying in. After about 45 minutes or so I caught a glimpse of red out of the corner of my eye. There she was, entering the lobby. Damm, she was even hotter in person. As hot as her pics were, they did her no justice. She was incredible. Perfect body, beautiful face and as sweet as she could be. The lobby was quite crowded and they took a seat across the room from us. I walked over to them and introduced myself. I invited them to come over to sit with the 4 of us and they did. I have to admit, I was a bit surprised that they did because we were pretty much the only black men in the lobby at this time and I was wondering if they’d be worried about what other people may think if they saw them sitting with a group of black men. Fortunately this didn’t concern them and they walked right over and joined us. I like to pay very close attention to details so I was watching his wife very closely as they sat with us. I wanted to see her eyes as she sat among us with lust in our eyes. When I looked in her eyes I saw no worry, no apprehension, no concern at all. She was ready. It was at that moment that I knew it was going to be a GREAT night.

I got a room key from Mr. K. and told them to head on up and that we would be up in 10 minutes. After a few minutes I texted him and told him we were heading up. I also told him that I would not be knocking on the door. We closed out our tabs and headed on up. We got to their door and walked in. Mr. K had already changed but she was still wearing that stunning red dress. Another friend of mine made it to the hotel right when we headed up so there were 5 of us at the time we got to their room. We sat around for a few minutes having some small talk. I took the chair by the window so that everyone and everything was in front of me. It wasn’t long before my boy “J” was lifting up her dress to get a better look at her goodies. Soon his head was between her legs and he was eating her pretty pussy. The dress came off and my boy “S” joined the fun. Once the dress came off I was able to see her body in all it’s glory….damm...damm..damm. She was perfection. Nice tits, flat stomach, sexy tats, round, tight ass, killer legs and she even had some pretty ass feet. I had a front row seat as J and S worked her over. She showed off her skills as she sucked one and got fucked by the other. This woman was on fire. After S and J had their first round with her, my boy D fucked her against the window. She was totally naked with her tits pressed against the glass as she got fucked 30 stories above the city of Philadelphia. After my man D gave it to her against the window my other man had his turn with her. This slut was getting passed around like a blunt and she was loving every minute of it. After my 4 buddies had their first go round with her it was my turn. My God she has some good pussy….so damm tight. I fucked her as only a true Bull can and I had her cumming in no time. Nothing like feeling a sexy woman quivering on your cock. I fucked her for a good while but I did not cum...I was going to make her earn it. We used her pussy and mouth all night long. Another guy showed up a little while later and he got to have some fun with her. Mr. K went downstairs for something and when he came back he had one of the hotel workers with him and he fucked her too. She was our sexy little fuck toy that night. When it was all said and done she had 7 black cocks in her mouth and pussy and we lost count of how many lodas she took all over her pretty face and in her hungry mouth. This slut LOVED to eat cum and she didn’t waste a single drop. After we came on her face she was using her fingers to scoop up every drop and suck it off her her fingers. And did I mention the sexy sounds and faces that this slut makes. I wish I could post pics without covering her eyes just so you could see the intensity in them.

If you ever get the chance to play with this hot slut, DO NOT pass it up. I’ve been fucking wives for more than 15 years and she is definitely in my top 5. If she lived closer she’d be number 1.

Here are a few pics.

Please login or become a member to view

You can see the full album here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/gangbang-for-sexykk36d.11191/

Last edited:
Wish you could come to the west coast and organize an event like that. Hopefully in the next few years we can make it happen. Perhaps a night there before our usual Jamaica trip.
You never know. I might find myself on the west coast sometime this year. I want to come out there and do a series of interviews for my podcast.

I'm originally from Philly and I do plan on hitting up my favorite cheesesteak spot but will be saving them until AFTER the festivities lol

We will definitely be reaching out to you on our next visit up the East Coast. Obvious attention to detail was well thought out and executed which led to an amazing experience. Thank you for the short story and supporting pictures. Hope we can soon return the favor ;)

Damn wish I stayed up north now. Her body is banging. She's built like a pin up girl

If anybody else trying to put something together within 3 or 4 hours drive of Atl let me know.

Last edited:
Back