Girlfriend Out All Weekend

She just came home a little while ago. She said she didn't want to talk cause she was too tired and up all weekend so I helped her go to bed. Two different guys dropped her off than the guys she left with. She has red marks and hickeys all over her body

She just came home a little while ago. She said she didn't want to talk cause she was too tired and up all weekend so I helped her go to bed. Two different guys dropped her off than the guys she left with. She has red marks and hickeys all over her body
Wow, great slut you have.

One of the guys she was partying with promised they wouldn't take her away as long as I encouraged her to keep partying with them and treat her like a queen for doing so.
You should do it then, but make sure your relationship is strong. You don't want her leaving you.

She won't get into details, just keeps smiling when I ask and tells me to use my imagination. She is going out with them again this weekend and hasn't let me have her all week. She lets me go down on her though, but that's all
Thats bs that she wont tell you what they did, at least you get to eat her well fucked cunt. How did it look?

Thats bs that she wont tell you what they did, at least you get to eat her well fucked cunt. How did it look?
It looked as delicious as usual and tasted only a little different but I didn't get to taste it immediately after. Her new friends promise me I will get to soon though

Back