girlfriend going on holiday

bawbag ... why are you worried? You're a member of an interracial, cuckold website, so obviously you have some interest in her being fucked by other men. Right? She's not married to you, so you don't really have a vested interest in her as of yet. Take the relationship, with her, at "face value" ... if you were giving her all she needed, sexually, she wouldn't feel the need to go to Tunisia to get slammed! Besides, by the time she gets home to you, that pussy of her's will have gone right back to normal, and you'll never know the difference, unless you want to know. ;)

Girlfriend going on holiday to Tunisia for cock am worried

How do you know she is going to Tunisia specifically for "cock", as you put it? She could be going for scenery or just to get away, and unless you live at Bryn Mawr or Vassar College, their should be a few cocks available where you live.

Ok. Then if this isn't fantasy, I would say its a pretty safe bet she will be getting laid, re-laid, and par-laid over there. lol. But there had to be something to bring her to this point. Maybe you could try to find out why she feels this way and try to fix what she thinks is wrong? Or, if it is just that she "wants some strange", maybe she is not the right girl for you? Or, maybe, like Mac said, you should just enjoy the ride, since this is an interracial/cuckold web site? Point is, you can keep guessing and torturing yourself, or you can sit her down and actually communicate with her and actually listen to what she is saying. Your choice.

Yeh you're probably right falcon. Probably need
To just enjoy the ride. She's going with her sister
That makes it worse shes seen more german helmets
Than Hitler lol

Yeh you're probably right falcon. Probably need
To just enjoy the ride. She's going with her sister
That makes it worse shes seen more german helmets
Than Hitler lol

Or more Stalhelms (German for steel helmet) than the retreating French Army in 1940.

But back to the original reason for the post, if you aren't alright with this, it's time to move on.

She told me that she's sick of sucking the same
Cock all the time and that she will be getting fucked
Over there

You should have acted excited for her, even if you preferred her not to go, by replying "good, it'll give me a chance to bag some new pussy while you're gone." And when she calls home to see how you're doing, don't take the call ... don't answer it at all. And when she finally talks with you and asks where you were, simply reply "I was out!" Women aren't like men in regards to sharing; they don't like the thoughts of other women using their men. It would have given her something to think about. Besides, her insensitive directness to you indicates she either enjoys teasing you, or she's serious ... either way, both can play that game. Surely you get the itch to feel and taste the cunt of a different woman every now and then!? Having sampled a hundred or so, myself, I can attest to the fact that variety IS the spice of life. gif_Yellowball-smoking.gif Mac

Nice point mac ;) it's not that am jealous of her or possessive of her
Bye any means she knows that.fuck it if she gets shagged
She gets shagged hope the guy fucks her good n proper

I have been to Tunisia, and it is mostly small-dicked Arabic / North African men harrassing you all the time. However, there are also quite a few Sub-Saharan African men about. If she wants proper African men she will have to beat off the advances of the locals first.

Reactions: wit
My girlfriend came back from Tunisia two days ago and guess
What I was right. She told me that she's been fucked from six
Black guys and let everyone cum up her pussi. I think she's telling
The truth because her pussi seems so much different feels more loose
Her black dresses that she took over were covered in dried cum:bigsmile:

Last edited:
Back