Girlfriend finder

Mr_J

Male
Gold Member
What are the odds of actually finding and building a functioning "healthy" relationship on sites like these?

Last edited:
Depends on whom you are dealing with hotwives or Unicorns! I very rarely deal with single women or single Unicorns in the lifestyle because for me our arrangement always tries to go from NSA to a monogamous dating relationship so that's why I try to stay away from any single women period. 20 years ago I would have screwed half the women in my gym by now but I only mess with women in the lifestyle now for almost 15 years.

On AFF there are a lot of single women and when you read their profiles it seems like they should be on eHarmony or Match.com looking for an actual boyfriend or something. They get angry and hate to see single, hung, fit, black guys having sex with married women even though they are on a lifestyle site. They will even send me messages asking me why I sleep with married women or white women!

So if you actually want to be in a relationship with a single woman who believes that she is a freak with an above normal sex drive then AFF has plenty of them. You just have to be what they want!

Depends on whom you are dealing with hotwives or Unicorns! I very rarely deal with single women or single Unicorns in the lifestyle because for me our arrangement always tries to go from NSA to a monogamous dating relationship so that's why I try to stay away from any single women period. 20 years ago I would have screwed half the women in my gym by now but I only mess with women in the lifestyle now for almost 15 years.

On AFF there are a lot of single women and when you read their profiles it seems like they should be on eHarmony or Match.com looking for an actual boyfriend or something. They get angry and hate to see single, hung, fit, black guys having sex with married women even though they are on a lifestyle site. They will even send me messages asking me why I ******* with married women or white women!

So if you actually want to be in a relationship with a single woman who believes that she is a freak with an above normal sex drive then AFF has plenty of them. You just have to be what they want!
Thanks so much for the reply. Yeah I just basically would love to have someone that's experienced and is completely comfortable with anything kinky related. Since I am very inexperienced myself it could be a way to grow as a couple? I would love someone that is open with their wants and needs and work on how we can incorporate that into our daily lives. Btw.... What's AFF? Haha

Thanks so much for the reply. Yeah I just basically would love to have someone that's experienced and is completely comfortable with anything kinky related. Since I am very inexperienced myself it could be a way to grow as a couple? I would love someone that is open with their wants and needs and work on how we can incorporate that into our daily lives. Btw.... What's AFF? Haha
Yeah man no problem! AFF is adultfriend.com
It's a swinger site.

Most of the single female profiles are women looking for men whom they can be sexually exclusive with but sexually experimental and open with.

Really? That sounds interesting
See those single women go on a swinger site like AFF to find a man:

.That's attractive.
.Hung.
.Sexually skilled and can satisfy them.
.Sexually open to trying whatever they want like, going to a swingers club together, sex party, nude beach etc!
.Willing to be with only them unless it's a planned event like a swing party.

See those single women go on a swinger site like AFF to find a man:

.That's attractive.
.Hung.
.Sexually skilled and can satisfy them.
.Sexually open to trying whatever they want like, going to a swingers club together, sex party, nude beach etc!
.Willing to be with only them unless it's a planned event like a swing party.
Oh, I don't tick some of those boxes tho haha

Oh, I don't tick some of those boxes tho haha
To somebody somewhere yes you do! For example I can repost plenty of men's pictures who have a micro penis yet they are married and some not in the best shape yet they still have a woman by their side so let that be encouraging to you! They must have did something right! 👍

To somebody somewhere yes you do! For example I can repost plenty of men's pictures who have a micro penis yet they are married and some not in the best shape yet they still have a woman by their side so let that be encouraging to you! They must have did something right! 👍
Thanks!! I appreciate it, nice to have a decent confo once in a while

Back