Girlfriend finally went black

ThirdWheelLova

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
After fantasizing about it for a very long time and chatting with a few black men, I finally got my first taste of chocolate and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had!!! He made me squirt 4 times and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me while he was fucking my tight, pink little pussy with his big black cock!
I can't wait to get pounded by him again, and other well hung black gentlemen! I'm definitely hooked for life now.
2014-02-09 14.33.07.jpg2014-02-09 14.33.20.jpg 2014-02-09 14.20.17.jpg Screen Cap 1.png Screen Cap 2.png

I agree, we thought about going bareback but ultimately decided not too since I'm not on birth control, next time I will be going bareback though, we both just got tested and we're clean so next time it will be skin on skin, he promised to pull out, so I can't wait!
Nice! Hope you enjoy yourself, and we can't wait for more pictures!

How much larger was he than the previous largest you've had? Did he have to work it in easy? What size is hubby?
Hubby is pretty big, about 7", he wasn't too much bigger, he said he was about 8 1/2" but he was quite a bit thicker, it was the biggest dick I've ever had and he has to work it a little and it hurt at first but quickly turned to pleasure and then he could fuck me hard, fast and deep, our bodies were slapping together and he was bottoming out but it felt amazing!! God, I want it again right NOW!!

After fantasizing about it for a very long time and chatting with a few black men, I finally got my first taste of chocolate and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had!!! He made me squirt 4 times and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me while he was fucking my tight, pink little pussy with his big black cock!
I can't wait to get pounded by him again, and other well hung black gentlemen! I'm definitely hooked for life now.
View attachment 368636View attachment 368637 View attachment 368638 View attachment 368639 View attachment 368640[/QUOTE

what dose squirt mean

Now, you need to work you way up the size scale. :D
I bet she will. That was a good size to start with. I had an ex who started out at the deep end of the pool, she was tight as a vise on his cock and he hit a spot in her pussy that was pretty painful.
ThirdWheel went up just enough from what she is used to to feel the difference. Good for her, the sounds are hot. Hope a third person is there to film in the future.

Back