Girl waiting on the bull!

I think they should be panty free and ready.

The questions I'd like to hear from you bulls about, are should we be playing with ourselves and getting wet and ready for you, or just waiting with anticipation for you to do that? And should we be lying and sitting in wait, or turned the other way around, maybe even up on all fours?

Here is my GF, waiting for me in this case...but she likes to
wait for Bulls as much as I do :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. this is another pic I've gotten away with posting to Facebook (I will provide links to anyone who wants to verify it is me/ours), my girlfriend is a photographer and we do a lot of "art" that pushes the boundaries...

1654402_288864067932616_1157555147_n.jpg

I think they should be panty free and ready.

The questions I'd like to hear from you bulls about, are should we be playing with ourselves and getting wet and ready for you, or just waiting with anticipation for you to do that? And should we be lying and sitting in wait, or turned the other way around, maybe even up on all fours?

Here is my GF, waiting for me in this case...but she likes to
wait for Bulls as much as I do :oops:

p.s. this is another pic I've gotten away with posting to Facebook (I will provide links to anyone who wants to verify it is me/ours), my girlfriend is a photographer and we do a lot of "art" that pushes the boundaries...

View attachment 434075
one thing is for sure. you're gf is in the right position with the right kind of body for a bbc. i like this kind of "art":blackgreedy:

one thing is for sure. you're gf is in the right position with the right kind of body for a bbc. i like this kind of "art":blackgreedy:

One other thing I should have mentioned, if girls waiting for Bulls are going to wear any underwear, it should be crotchless panties...guys seem to like those, especially the ones that tie, that they can either undo themselves, or you can undo for them in a sex pussy strip-tease while they watch :oops:

One other thing I should have mentioned, if girls waiting for Bulls are going to wear any underwear, it should be crotchless panties...guys seem to like those, especially the ones that tie, that they can either undo themselves, or you can undo for them in a sex pussy strip-tease while they watch :oops:

i love the way you think. any panties are okay because i don't mind sliding them to the side and sticking my bbc on in

Back