Girl waiting on the bull!

I think they should be panty free and ready.

The questions I'd like to hear from you bulls about, are should we be playing with ourselves and getting wet and ready for you, or just waiting with anticipation for you to do that? And should we be lying and sitting in wait, or turned the other way around, maybe even up on all fours?

Here is my GF, waiting for me in this case...but she likes to
wait for Bulls as much as I do :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. this is another pic I've gotten away with posting to Facebook (I will provide links to anyone who wants to verify it is me/ours), my girlfriend is a photographer and we do a lot of "art" that pushes the boundaries...

View attachment 434075

For me, I enjoy the journey-to fucking, and I like to tease and make you beg, so I would prefer you think and anticipate on the fucking you are about to receive, but do NOT play with yourself. I want you extremely horny, and very wet. It makes for interesting play, and especially when EDGING. About the position you should be in? It will depend on the scenario leading up to our meeting. There may be times when I want you naked, bent over, and waiting. But I like removing your clothes myself, so more than likely I want you fully dressed in something sexy and stylish.

Now this is what I call perfect presentation. You must get really wet, ruminating on the fucking you are about to receive. When I arrive, there will definitely be no talking. There are one of two approaches I can think of at the moment. (1) I walk up to your face, lift your chin up, pull up my Dick, then put it in your mouth and start face-fucking you. (2) I will go around to the back, straddle you, pull your panties to the side (but not off), then go deep in that asshole or pussy. Either way, as sexy as you are, you are getting carnally Dicked-down.

I think they should be panty free and ready.

The questions I'd like to hear from you bulls about, are should we be playing with ourselves and getting wet and ready for you, or just waiting with anticipation for you to do that? And should we be lying and sitting in wait, or turned the other way around, maybe even up on all fours?

Here is my GF, waiting for me in this case...but she likes to
wait for Bulls as much as I do :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. this is another pic I've gotten away with posting to Facebook (I will provide links to anyone who wants to verify it is me/ours), my girlfriend is a photographer and we do a lot of "art" that pushes the boundaries...

View attachment 434075
:sex:

Back