Girl Friend is curious

black guys....what would you do with her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st off bayboy, welcome to the site! 2nd. a real beauty you have there...So you're GF is finally ready to take the plunge huh? You better be the one that is ready my friend...no matter how secure you may be within the relationship, watching your woman with another Man WILL effect you in some way...after that, you should start looking around those that are around you...no one too close...remember, you are the Gatekeeper! I can PROMISE you that there are BBCs out there that have their eyes on her as we speak, it's up to you both to weed through the wannabes and find the real deal! Any takers? OF COURSE! you're talking to one.

Well...honestly...I would show her that we BBCs aren't all brutes that are just there to go all VIKING on her! (There is a time and place for that) This lifestyle isn't some thing that you can just put out there for all the world to see...it is just for the chosen few, so privacy and discretion is the order of the day. Start leaving magazine and videos which highlight interracial coupling around the flat...buy her some toys that mimics BBCs...don't try to ******* the issue though, trust me...she has BEEN thinking about being with a BBC! You have to show her that if and when you guys take the plunge, that nothing will change between the 2 of you in the negative sense...and remember, you have a GREAT tool at your disposal, this site!

There you go...see if you can find a Gloryhole or I believe you Brits are the connoisseurs of "Dogging" right?! You have to learn to crawl before you walk...but step one definitely has to be for the 2 of you find a BBC that you are comfortable with...some one the both of you can be friends with even...and as far as some thing unlocking within her, that has already happened my friend...or YOU wouldn't be here! Now is the time to TRY to set up what the boundaries will be when you 2 are playing, then try to stick to them although some flexibility will be needed as well...see if you guys can find an online BBC chat buddies that she can talk to...be warned, there will be those out there that will be crass and crude:-( I don't know what the scene is like across the pond but I am sure that if the 2 of you ever made it states side, you would have NO problems finding some BBC to play with...especially with those accents!!!

SWEET! Who knows...maybe when I finally get my butt across the pond, the 3 of us can sit down for a couple of pints.

Back