Ginger is Back!

kinkycouple9

Couple
Gold Member
Weve been out of the game for a while.....ginger fucked a black friend without me there last week.....Monday........I had to see her fuck a new BBC in person!!

believe it or not, we found someone on craigslist..........she likes ALL cock, but the white guys make things real complicated, and rarely show up. They are also trhe ones with two word replies.....like "Whats up?!?!?"...anyway

We found Eric, who met us at a local hotel. His pics showed a huge cock, Gingerw as touching her pussy when we opened his email!! On the phone, he was courteous, intelligent, and friendly.

he met us at teh hotel, and after a few minutes of chit chat, Ginger removed her cllothes, and they got on the bed. She grabbed his GIANT cock from the get go...you can see the huge smile on her face!! they 69'd, and it was hot seeing this huge piece of meet in her mouth,

I like to join in, and did, but mainly watched her get fucked hard by this black stud. She loves internals, and he came TWICE in her naked pussy.

After he left, and she walked him to his car, she came back and I was so excited to touch and lick her cum filled pussy.......she sat on my face and I worked my tongue up into her, cleaning her out. I then fucked her and cane into herw eell used cunt,

The next morning...she was soooo sore from the BBC...for real!! She said he was hitting her deep, and his thickness meant she was sore from her lips to her cervix.........I couldnt fuck her, but she let me klick her pussy and ass while I jerked off. Awesome time!!

Sorry for the bad pics....my blackberry is all we had!! Last pic is her ass right before getting fucked by bbc!IMG00067-20110725-2304.jpgIMG00071-20110725-2309.jpgIMG00066-20110725-2304.jpgIMG00069-20110725-2305.jpgIMG00070-20110725-2305.jpgIMG00056-20110720-0121.jpg

Weve been out of the game for a while.....ginger fucked a black friend without me there last week.....Monday........I had to see her fuck a new BBC in person!!

believe it or not, we found someone on craigslist..........she likes ALL cock, but the white guys make things real complicated, and rarely show up. They are also trhe ones with two word replies.....like "Whats up?!?!?"...anyway

We found Eric, who met us at a local hotel. His pics showed a huge cock, Gingerw as touching her pussy when we opened his email!! On the phone, he was courteous, intelligent, and friendly.

he met us at teh hotel, and after a few minutes of chit chat, Ginger removed her cllothes, and they got on the bed. She grabbed his GIANT cock from the get go...you can see the huge smile on her face!! they 69'd, and it was hot seeing this huge piece of meet in her mouth,

I like to join in, and did, but mainly watched her get fucked hard by this black stud. She loves internals, and he came TWICE in her naked pussy.

After he left, and she walked him to his car, she came back and I was so excited to touch and lick her cum filled pussy.......she sat on my face and I worked my tongue up into her, cleaning her out. I then fucked her and cane into herw eell used cunt,

The next morning...she was soooo sore from the BBC...for real!! She said he was hitting her deep, and his thickness meant she was sore from her lips to her cervix.........I couldnt fuck her, but she let me klick her pussy and ass while I jerked off. Awesome time!!

Sorry for the bad pics....my blackberry is all we had!! Last pic is her ass right before getting fucked by bbc!View attachment 23856View attachment 23857View attachment 23858View attachment 23859View attachment 23860View attachment 23862

omg did you get a creampie after

Back