Gf wont fuck bbc

ive been trying for about 6 months to get my gf excited enoughto fuck a bbc but she tells me she never would. But has told me she would fuck my best friend in a threesome and stuff cause shes fucked him before and its more comfortable. Guess ill have to just fantasise about her going black :(431582_3386027294440_128261988_n.jpg

Attachments

• 431582_3386027294440_128261988_n.jpg
    431582_3386027294440_128261988_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 50
ive been trying for about 6 months to get my gf excited enoughto fuck a bbc but she tells me she never would. But has told me she would fuck my best friend in a threesome and stuff cause shes fucked him before and its more comfortable. Guess ill have to just fantasise about her going black :(

Never say never, you'd be amazed at how often things people say they would never do are exactly what they not only do, but end up loving!

If you and your girl haven't ever enjoyed a threesome and you feel secure about her fucking your best friend (again), then you should go for it. This will at least get her in the experimentation stage and if she has a good time, she may be more amenable toward trying other things and, who knows, someday she may surprise you and decide it's time to try out a nice BBC! Just make sure you stay focused on her pleasure and on giving her the most enjoyable sex life possible. :)
Never let an opportunity to move forward slip away, if you are truly interested in seeing her enjoy herself with a BBC. ;)
Best of luck!

ive been trying for about 6 months to get my gf excited enoughto fuck a bbc but she tells me she never would. But has told me she would fuck my best friend in a threesome and stuff cause shes fucked him before and its more comfortable. Guess ill have to just fantasise about her going black :(View attachment 104162
THATS HER MISSING OUT ON A GREAT EXPERIENCE , WORD OF ADVICE , WHEN THEY SAY NEVER THEN MORE THAN LIKELY THEY WILL... GOOD LUCK....

whenever we fuck she goes along with it and pretends im a black guy fucking her and puts me down that i have a small white cock and not a real man with a big black dick so hopefully that leads to the real thing someday id love a bbc in her pussy and mouth at the same time

Why won't she fuck black? Have you asked her? You need to communicate with her -don't be pushy be encouraging and explain why you want this. Most women worry about the affcet it will have upon their relationship, so discuss this with her. Good luck!

She may or may not change her mind. The harder you push her the more resistant she will be. Don't ever try to "surprise" her with a BBC. I can guarantee it won't go well. I got into that situation a number of years back. Wife was seriously pissed about her surprise and threatened to call the cops. Your best bet to get her to change her mind is if one of her girlfriends has had and enjoys the BBC experience. She might be inclined to give it a try if one of her girlfriends makes the connections. If she enjoys that experience she might approach you about having an interest in trying a BBC. Most of the women I have fucked over the years have gotten fucked without their husband's or boy friends knowledge.

She has already told you how she wants to start. A threesome with you friend. Go with that add new people later. Maybe at some point she may want to try pulling a train, if she does then include a bull or two in with the other studs. Most women have have a good deal more capacity for sex than they realize. Once they find out two cocks can more than twice the fun or a big thick cock can deliver mind bending orgasms they can get very adventurous. Be very selective about new sex partners, one big cock wielded by an inconsiderate asshole could easily sour her on experimenting. Pleasure ALWAYS needs to exceed pain unless she has some serious kinks.

Back