Gf isn’t into black guys, what to do?

I’ve thought about blindfolding her and just surprising her but idk if she’d be down for blindfolding. I’ve gotten black guys to flirt with her but she never goes for it. I even had a black guy flash his dick to her one time but it didn’t work. Any suggestions?

Is your own fantasy more important to you than the love that you share with your girlfriend? If it's that much of an issue for you, you should communicate your feelings with her. Ignoring or suppressing it could come back to haunt you. Even if things don't work with the fantasy, what matters most is your relationship with her.

Also, you had someone expose themselves to her? That's... no. Just no.

I’ve talked to her about it but she doesn’t want to be with another man

You should either consider yourself extremely lucky that you have a woman that only wants you
OR
Consider that you may not be right for her as you are trying to turn her into something she is not.
Because if you can't be happy with what she wants then why should she be happy with what you want?

It sounds like this is totally your fantasy and not something that she has even remotely expressed interest in.
you CAN'T ******* it.

Why is it so important to you that she want to be with a black man? You're lucky to have a woman who only wants to be with you. You should consider yourself lucky.

He's going to persist and she's not going to want to stick around much longer! :D

Back