gf is officially a bbc slut

Me (20) and my girl (18) have awesome sex and decided to expand what we do, and when I told her my fantasy was a gangbang with a group of black guys, she was down. We did our first one, with two guys, and she loved it, but we didnt do it again until about two months ago. The next time was when the guy who i had arranged the first one with randomly called and wanted to know if she was down. I asked her and she was, but I was at my place an hour away and couldnt be there. She said she could handle it, and he came to pick her up and took her back to his place. They put me on skype and I watched him and his brother have their way with my girl for about 45 min. That was about a month ago, and since then she has fucked 2 black guys in her neighborhood. Also, she told me (only telling me after the fact), that between the first and second time I arranged it (about 3 months) she had hooked up with around 10 different guys, and we have a gangbang with her and 4 guys tomorrow. I have to say I am loving this, and so is she. It hasnt affected our relationship and has inproved our sex life drastically.

Attachments

• ArcSoft_Image17.jpg
    ArcSoft_Image17.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 154
  • ArcSoft_Image19.jpg
    ArcSoft_Image19.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMAG0354.jpg
    IMAG0354.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 164
Me (20) and my girl (18) have awesome sex and decided to expand what we do, and when I told her my fantasy was a gangbang with a group of black guys, she was down. We did our first one, with two guys, and she loved it, but we didnt do it again until about two months ago. The next time was when the guy who i had arranged the first one with randomly called and wanted to know if she was down. I asked her and she was, but I was at my place an hour away and couldnt be there. She said she could handle it, and he came to pick her up and took her back to his place. They put me on skype and I watched him and his brother have their way with my girl for about 45 min. That was about a month ago, and since then she has fucked 2 black guys in her neighborhood. Also, she told me (only telling me after the fact), that between the first and second time I arranged it (about 3 months) she had hooked up with around 10 different guys, and we have a gangbang with her and 4 guys tomorrow. I have to say I am loving this, and so is she. It hasnt affected our relationship and has inproved our sex life drastically.
Sexy ass pic.

Back