GF going to Dominican republic alone

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
My 28 year old girl is going to DR on the 18th and said she is going to fuck someone down there and send pics. btw I heard they have really big dicks down there. Im so excited to see what comes into play.

anybody here ever experience big dominican dick before??

Last edited:
When you say going to the DR alone are you talking about with agroup without you? That id not a place for a woman alone to be my wife has been to DR 4 times with a group and said some areas are not very safe even for a group, as far as having big cocks my wife omitted that from her story.

When you say going to the DR alone are you talking about with agroup without you? That id not a place for a woman alone to be my wife has been to DR 4 times with a group and said some areas are not very safe even for a group, as far as having big cocks my wife omitted that from her story.
she's going alone to a nice resort she will be safe, just never been there and wondering if the BDD rumor was true.

My slut wife lost her virginity to a Dominican man and he shared her with his friends. They taught her good!

My 28 year old girl is going to DR on the 18th and said she is going to fuck someone down there and send pics. btw I heard they have really big dicks down there. Im so excited to see what comes into play.

WE WILL BE THERE JUNE 22-27. CAN YOU RECOMMEND A BBC FOR US?

I have. Go there every year

Back