GF from work ?

Pervcockold

Male
Real Person
I have a married friend from work who has figured out I am into blk men. She has talked with me several times and now would like me to maybe set her up. Should I set her up with maybe one of the guys I see for a one night hook up first or maybe take her to a club and let her experience the feeling of knowing several guys there want her and let things go from there ??

Not know either of you, my thought would be that she would be more comfortable being set up with one of your lovers for her first time. I say that because her knowing that if you're recommending someone, he must be a good lover or you wouldn't have chosen him. That would leave the "unknown factor" out of taking her to a club or help setting her up with someone either of you don't know.. This has worked best with some others I've been in touch with, even in cases where the woman was cheating on husband/boyfriend..

Just my thoughts anyway..

If she is married is her husband aware of this or is she doing this behind his back which is called cheating and are you willing to help her cheat. Please be careful not all men see this as good.

Should I set her up with maybe one of the guys I see for a one night hook up first or maybe take her to a club and let her experience the feeling of knowing several guys there want her and let things go from there ??

I think Chip makes a very smart statement ... if she's really cheating, and a divorce takes place from your casual "setup", you become an accomplice to the divorce procedings, thus making you liable for a lawsuit. A good lawyer would love that bit of info. The most I would do, in your case, would be to have a lunch in which your friend just so happens to meet whomever you want her to meet, then you back out of it.
'Cause you get nothing from setting up the cheating, yet become liable if something bad occurs. Reverse the situation ... how would you feel if someone was setting your spouse up behind your back? Please don't fuck around with someone's marriage.
gif_Yellowball-thinking.gif Mac

Well just sorta took the advice on here . Since the first black guy is was with is also from this same workplace in let him know who she was and that she was curious. U have seen him talking with her and seen them in parking lot in car together talking. So I'm out of it . It's up to them what they want to do from here.

Back