GF & BBC

Really want my gf to try a BBC. It's a massive fantasy of mine but I know she is too much of a good girl to do that. Early 20s we are.

Is there any hope? Any stories welcome!

Really want my gf to try a BBC. It's a massive fantasy of mine but I know she is too much of a good girl to do that. Early 20s we are.

Is there any hope? Any stories welcome!

What would you think if your girlfriend came on and posted something like this:

"I really want to see my boyfriend get fucked in the ass by an enormous black cock while another one fucks his mouth and cums down his throat. It's a massive fantasy of mine."

I don't think you'd like her fantasy and I bet you'd feel differently about her if you knew she wanted to subject you to that. I bet she fantasizes about finding a boyfriend who asks her what HER desires are and doing what he can to make HER dreams come true.

What would you think if your girlfriend came on and posted something like this:

"I really want to see my boyfriend get fucked in the ass by an enormous black cock while another one fucks his mouth and cums down his throat. It's a massive fantasy of mine."

I don't think you'd like her fantasy and I bet you'd feel differently about her if you knew she wanted to subject you to that. I bet she fantasizes about finding a boyfriend who asks her what HER desires are and doing what he can to make HER dreams come true.

I'm sure the OP just posted here to get our opinions on how to broach the subject with his girlfriend. It's his fantasy and I think he has the right to ask for advice in how to achieve it.

I'm sure the OP just posted here to get our opinions on how to broach the subject with his girlfriend. It's his fantasy and I think he has the right to ask for advice in how to achieve it.

Yes- it is his right to ask for advice. And it's my right to give my opinion as a woman who would be appalled to find out my boyfriend was trying to "get me blacked." I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will urge him to pursue this. I'd just like him to try and think about what she wants.

What if what she wants is "appalling?"

Communication is NOT easy. He very much knows what he wants, but maybe he is hoping she wants the same thing.

I don't think he is wanting to impose his desire on her, he is just wondering how to bring up the idea with her.

Back