Getting white woman for my bull to take

lotsatna4u

Couple
Gold Member
This may sound screwed up but I have in the past intentionally set up my white woman friends, to be in a position to have black men take advantage of them. Nothing like ******* or being ****** to do anything they don't want to do. Once my bull saw a friend of mine at a bar and asked me to set up a meeting, so about a week later me and my friend went to a bar and got a little *******, as the night was ending I asked her to stop at my black lovers apartment, that I needed to drop something off, once inside my bull made strong advances and my friend was caught off guard, I told her it was fine that he would treat her great and I didn't mind. (She is also a married woman). After a short time she gave in and allowed him to start feeling her all over, I watched as she became aroused, finally when my bull exposed his huge cock, the look on my friends face was priceless, she got on her knees and started to suck him. She was turned out. He ended up fucking us both for hours. The next day my friend begged me to never tell anyone what she had done. I promised her it was our secret. She was so ashamed, I later found out she was meeting this black bull several times a week, letting him fuck her little white pussy. She had become a married white slut. She went as far as letting his friends fuck her. And all because I set her up.

This may sound screwed up but I have in the past intentionally set up my white woman friends, to be in a position to have black men take advantage of them. Nothing like ******* or being ****** to do anything they don't want to do. Once my bull saw a friend of mine at a bar and asked me to set up a meeting, so about a week later me and my friend went to a bar and got a little *******, as the night was ending I asked her to stop at my black lovers apartment, that I needed to drop something off, once inside my bull made strong advances and my friend was caught off guard, I told her it was fine that he would treat her great and I didn't mind. (She is also a married woman). After a short time she gave in and allowed him to start feeling her all over, I watched as she became aroused, finally when my bull exposed his huge cock, the look on my friends face was priceless, she got on her knees and started to suck him. She was turned out. He ended up fucking us both for hours. The next day my friend begged me to never tell anyone what she had done. I promised her it was our secret. She was so ashamed, I later found out she was meeting this black bull several times a week, letting him fuck her little white pussy. She had become a married white slut. She went as far as letting his friends fuck her. And all because I set her up.
Sounds exciting

Omg that's so hot. Hubby still remembers the look on my face when I saw my first bbc in the flesh. He said I looked horny and terrified at the same time lol. Maybe if I wasn't so greedy I'd share my bbcs with my friends lol. X

You indeed are a true friend ;)

Hot ass story and I love to read and hear ******* like this. Big-up and nuff-respect to @lotsatna4u. You need to hit your BlackDaddy up and let me reward you for your loyalty with some amazing Black-Bull gang-bang sessions.

Love this!

Ahhh yes. It warms my heart to hear that. It's nice that you wanted your dear friend to experience black cock. So many young white ladies get married so young and never know what a great piece of ass is having only had white dick. Many times it takes the help of a great female friend to get her naïve married gf to start fucking black guys and once they do they never want any guy that's not black

i want to meet you and your friend.

Ahhh yes. It warms my heart to hear that. It's nice that you wanted your dear friend to experience black cock. So many young white ladies get married so young and never know what a great piece of ass is having only had white dick. Many times it takes the help of a great female friend to get her naïve married gf to start fucking black guys and once they do they never want any guy that's not black

It is a shame that that is not true, but that's life...

I run a poly house, and the sluts periodically introduce me to new white flesh to break in. It's very exciting when we are out at night spots and they are dressed provocatively and I can see them stalking their prey before we take them home.

The way it should be

Hot ! my wife needs a friend like you !!

I was set up by a friend that way! She introduced me to her friends at a gym she goes to. It turned out she was trolling for her bull and it worked. Soon he was training me at the gym and in the bedroom! It wasn't long before he was checking out my friends pics on my phone and social media too. Quite a system he has...

Back