Getting white woman for my bull to take

This may sound screwed up but I have in the past intentionally set up my white woman friends, to be in a position to have black men take advantage of them. Nothing like ******* or being ****** to do anything they don't want to do. Once my bull saw a friend of mine at a bar and asked me to set up a meeting, so about a week later me and my friend went to a bar and got a little *******, as the night was ending I asked her to stop at my black lovers apartment, that I needed to drop something off, once inside my bull made strong advances and my friend was caught off guard, I told her it was fine that he would treat her great and I didn't mind. (She is also a married woman). After a short time she gave in and allowed him to start feeling her all over, I watched as she became aroused, finally when my bull exposed his huge cock, the look on my friends face was priceless, she got on her knees and started to suck him. She was turned out. He ended up fucking us both for hours. The next day my friend begged me to never tell anyone what she had done. I promised her it was our secret. She was so ashamed, I later found out she was meeting this black bull several times a week, letting him fuck her little white pussy. She had become a married white slut. She went as far as letting his friends fuck her. And all because I set her up.

i wish my wife was friends with you. You are doing a great thing.

one of the girls i used to play with a while back had set me up with her friend... she brought the topic up one day when we were making out... this friend of hers called and she answered... after she hung up, she asked me if i would like to mess around with her.. i'm like.. hello, what are you talking about.. she said.. no, i'm serious.. showed me their pics together... told me she's married with ******* but her hubby is almost never around.. i was like.. ok.. but do u know if she's into black guys.. she said.. leave that up to me.. well.. after a week or so, she introduced me to her... we were at a bar... everyone was a bit *******... i asked this friend of hers for a dance.. took her hand and led her to the dance floor.. we were grinding against each other.. we ended up at my place... and i took turns fucking them both... still brings a smile on my face when i think about how the whole thing played out

This may sound screwed up but I have in the past intentionally set up my white woman friends, to be in a position to have black men take advantage of them. Nothing like ******* or being ****** to do anything they don't want to do. Once my bull saw a friend of mine at a bar and asked me to set up a meeting, so about a week later me and my friend went to a bar and got a little *******, as the night was ending I asked her to stop at my black lovers apartment, that I needed to drop something off, once inside my bull made strong advances and my friend was caught off guard, I told her it was fine that he would treat her great and I didn't mind. (She is also a married woman). After a short time she gave in and allowed him to start feeling her all over, I watched as she became aroused, finally when my bull exposed his huge cock, the look on my friends face was priceless, she got on her knees and started to suck him. She was turned out. He ended up fucking us both for hours. The next day my friend begged me to never tell anyone what she had done. I promised her it was our secret. She was so ashamed, I later found out she was meeting this black bull several times a week, letting him fuck her little white pussy. She had become a married white slut. She went as far as letting his friends fuck her. And all because I set her up.

This is a fantasy for my wife, for her to get a longterm bbc that brings his friends over to fuck her lil pussy

Damn, that is so Hot!

Back