Getting white woman for my bull to take

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by lotsatna4u, Jan 14, 2015.

1. lotsatna4u

lotsatna4u Well-Known Member

This may sound screwed up but I have in the past intentionally set up my white woman friends, to be in a position to have black men take advantage of them. Nothing like rape or being forced to do anything they don't want to do. Once my bull saw a friend of mine at a bar and asked me to set up a meeting, so about a week later me and my friend went to a bar and got a little drunk, as the night was ending I asked her to stop at my black lovers apartment, that I needed to drop something off, once inside my bull made strong advances and my friend was caught off guard, I told her it was fine that he would treat her great and I didn't mind. (She is also a married woman). After a short time she gave in and allowed him to start feeling her all over, I watched as she became aroused, finally when my bull exposed his huge cock, the look on my friends face was priceless, she got on her knees and started to suck him. She was turned out. He ended up fucking us both for hours. The next day my friend begged me to never tell anyone what she had done. I promised her it was our secret. She was so ashamed, I later found out she was meeting this black bull several times a week, letting him fuck her little white pussy. She had become a married white slut. She went as far as letting his friends fuck her. And all because I set her up.

2. Smallie

Smallie New Member

Sounds exciting

marlboro likes this.
  3. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    Omg that's so hot. Hubby still remembers the look on my face when I saw my first bbc in the flesh. He said I looked horny and terrified at the same time lol. Maybe if I wasn't so greedy I'd share my bbcs with my friends lol. X

jason385, wm4bm2use, Bellaazz and 5 others like this.
  4. serendipity

serendipity Active Member

You indeed are a true friend ;)

bobnjill, taz_s and Brent69 like this.
  5. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I've done the same thing to a few of my girlfriends in the past. Now there hooked like me. It's like a chain reaction we just keep pass it along!

jason385, Am48, Bbc_swingin and 9 others like this.
  6. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hot ass story and I love to read and hear shit like this. Big-up and nuff-respect to @lotsatna4u. You need to hit your BlackDaddy up and let me reward you for your loyalty with some amazing Black-Bull gang-bang sessions.

7. lotsatna4u

lotsatna4u Well-Known Member

I feel like its me job to serve a black man and if he wants other white women, I will do whatever he wants to get them for him.

8. sexybitch

sexybitch New Member

Omg I would love that as long as we could share to

hopefulhubby, wit, marlboro and 2 others like this.
  9. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    All she needed was a little push it seems

4hernyc, raykink and dark40rce like this.
  10. sexybitch

sexybitch New Member

I have had threesomes and enjoyed every bit of it I want to start with me and him and then you could join in if u want and we could have toys to

dark40rce and raykink like this.
  11. Mem Tn

Mem Tn Member

Love this!

12. N2wfsn2bbc

N2wfsn2bbc Member

I think it's great. Why would a friend want to hide something that is that good from her friends. I wish more white women would help expose their friends to black cock. We need to get as many white women as possible hooked on black dick.

13. dark40rce

dark40rce Member Real Person

I run a poly house, and the sluts periodically introduce me to new white flesh to break in. It's very exciting when we are out at night spots and they are dressed provocatively and I can see them stalking their prey before we take them home.

jason385, Roy Randall, taz_s and 2 others like this.
  14. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Ahhh yes. It warms my heart to hear that. It's nice that you wanted your dear friend to experience black cock. So many young white ladies get married so young and never know what a great piece of ass is having only had white dick. Many times it takes the help of a great female friend to get her naïve married gf to start fucking black guys and once they do they never want any guy that's not black

johnbgood likes this.
  15. PaleSkinLover

PaleSkinLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

i want to meet you and your friend.

16. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    It is a shame that that is not true, but that's life...

17. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    The way it should be

18. Alan

Alan New Member

Hot ! my wife needs a friend like you !!

hopefulhubby likes this.
  19. Tatethegod

Tatethegod Active Member Real Person

US
    Good girl

20. AJHOUSTON

AJHOUSTON Active Member

US
    I was set up by a friend that way! She introduced me to her friends at a gym she goes to. It turned out she was trolling for her bull and it worked. Soon he was training me at the gym and in the bedroom! It wasn't long before he was checking out my friends pics on my phone and social media too. Quite a system he has...

jason385, The_1, easyuk and 1 other person like this.