Getting things started

My fiancé and I have been together over 5 years and while the sex is good, we could use something a little different. I want to slowly bring out her slutty side (assuming she has one) and I was thinking about simply sending her some dirty emails or something simple like that. We don't really do any kind of sexy stuff outside of the bedroom and I think it would be a good starting point. Thoughts?

Reactions: wit
Calcpl ... after being together 5 years its not the least bit unusual for sex to become a bit routine and boring, and its often the cause of couples splitting up. So changing your routine, and adding some "kink" to your sex will probably help revitalize the excitement of sex. If you've never really explored your woman's body before ... I mean really closely explored it, you might try hunting out her "G-spot". Practically every woman has one, but some are much smaller than others, and some females aren't even aware they have a "G-spot" because no one's ever really gone to look for it. It can be fun, trust me, especially if you can help her to start having g-spot orgasms.

Anyways, first thing I'd want to do would be to share sexual fantasies with her, to help find some of her suppressed sexual desires and to give me an idea in what direction to go. This sounds easier than it sometimes is, especially since the 2 of you aren't married ... she's likely to be a bit reluctant in revealing her deepest sexual desires. Hopefully the 2 of you are able to have conversation of this subject. Also, add in some fantasy play, toys, and have sex in places other than your bedroom ... to change the routines. Possibly, after she feels comfortable with these, you might suggest your desire to raise her sexual fulfillment by adding a 3rd partner ... another man. Eventually, she'll be comfortable with trying other ideas as well ... just keep reminding her that its to raise her sexual fulfillment ... to help her have orgasms she's never had before. Personally, I really get off watching my wife CUM by masturbation ... watching her nipples get hard, her skin flush, and her pussy start juicing. Mac

Last edited:
MAC...I like the G spot idea as that could be an exciting adventure trying to find it. The idea behind it is to just get some dialogue going in general. She doesn't like to talk about sex so I figured this would be a simple, no pressure way to have a little bit more dirty fun....eventually bringing up my fantasy of bringing in another guy

Does she know you use this site? If so you could get some sexy emails from guys on here. I have had quite a few guys sending me naughty emails, photos etc and its only an email address so should be relatively safe. Just an idea.

Does she know you use this site? If so you could get some sexy emails from guys on here. I have had quite a few guys sending me naughty emails, photos etc and its only an email address so should be relatively safe. Just an idea.

She knows about the site but I don't know how much she would enjoy that.....yet.....but I like the suggestion

She knows about the site but I don't know how much she would enjoy that.....yet.....but I like the suggestion

10Calcpl ... sounds to me like you might need to help her start really enjoying sex ... not love making, but sex for the purpose of sexual gratification. Her moral upbringing may still have her in a reserved state of engrained uncomfort ... maybe her mom taught her to save herself for the right man, etc ... you know the talk. You possibly need to help her realize that her pussy is for more than just peeing from and having babies ... its for lustful sex and bone shaking orgasms. That's going to take a lot of orgasms on her part to realize her pussy really is a pleasure playground. Start eating or fingering her pussy to multiple orgasms every night to the point where she starts looking forward to the pleasures. It took me 3 years to convince my wife to masturbate herself to orgasm in front of me, and I love watching her masturbate. Anyways, once she realizes that her pussy is for pleasure, she'll possibly relax and become more open to other suggestive ideas you have. Mac

Back